- President director Noni Purnomo explains how an ambidextrous leadership style is helping her prepare her family’s transportation and logistics firm for the post-pandemic world.
- Obi Ozor, the founder of Kobo360, a data-driven logistics startup based in Nigeria, explains how COVID-19 is accelerating digitization, which in turn is improving food security in Africa.
- November 5, 2019 by Bethany McLeanTrains, automobiles, and the plain impact of transportation.
- April 4, 2019Tim Davie, CEO of BBC Studios, talks about making change efforts meaningful by involving people at every level of the process. For more insights, visit the Transformation Talks podcast series.
- CEO Hernán Rincón explains his goal to transform Avianca into a digital company that flies airplanes.
- A practical discussion of how we might turn a massive social liability into a common good.
- Getting consumers their packages when and where they want them in a cost-effective way is a global need, but shipping solutions vary by region.
- August 23, 2018 by Daniel GrossInvesting in more efficient ways for consumers to use your core commodity as it faces disruptive competition can be a smart move.
- Keeping up with the growing volume of e-commerce will require delivery companies to disrupt their long-standing business model.
- October 31, 2017 by Daniel GrossSpace tourism and self-driving cars are exciting to ponder, but what about just making our current systems work better?
- July 11, 2017 by Daniel GrossAlthough the transportation of people and goods has gotten cheaper, faster, and safer, low infrastructure investment has created frustrating bottlenecks.
- April 6, 2017 by Daniel GrossAutonomous buses seem like a natural solution to a school bus driver shortage, but parents would certainly disagree.
- March 16, 2017 by Daniel GrossA vast shortage of truckers reveals what’s wrong with relying on independent contractors.
- March 7, 2017 by Chunka MuiGoogle vaulted from nowhere to grab the lead in driverless cars, but Waymo aims to win the race.
- During the next few years, says GE Digital’s leader, the Industrial Internet will turn every company into a digitally empowered enterprise.
- While automakers pour millions into winning the autonomous vehicle race, they run the risk of ignoring the more imminent threats that could sink them before the technology becomes pervasive.
- July 27, 2016 by Mark GimeinBefore the Internet, the telephone, and the telegraph, the U.S. Postal Service revolutionized communications.
- February 9, 2016 by Daniel GrossWhy we shouldn’t expect the price of air travel to fall just because jet fuel is cheaper.
- October 15, 2015 by Ann GrahamManagement guru Rosabeth Moss Kanter urges the private sector to invest in the U.S. transportation system.
- July 30, 2015 by Matt PalmquistManagers of startup companies should carefully balance their goals of expansion against the reality of cutbacks and downsizing.
- June 17, 2015 by Theodore KinniIn a new biography of the brothers who invented the airplane, David McCullough describes the frustrations and triumphs involved in getting aviation off the ground.
- June 9, 2015 by Daniel GrossAs companies such as Walmart, Aetna, and Facebook start paying their workers more, others sense a change in the air.
- May 6, 2015 by Ken FavaroMore companies are seeking greater control of their value chain — but they should do so with caution.
- April 21, 2015 by Juliette PowellHow to build trust by letting consumers know everything about your enterprise.
- April 8, 2015 by Antoine NasrEmerging economies are poised to attract tourism’s most lucrative niche market.
All articles tagged: transportation
|Page 1 2 3 4||Next >|
Recommended by Strategy&
Take this short survey to shed light on the leadership characteristics that will propel your organization to success.