- The world’s largest and fastest-growing home appliance company has always moved ahead of technological change. Now, as it enters a world of sensors and artificial intelligence, it is shifting the way it does business yet again.
- He understood that everything a company sells — and everything its customers do — should contribute to the experience.
- The right mix of talent, innovation, and experience will help your company master emerging technology.
- How technology endowed with creative intelligence changes the way companies generate and distribute content.
- December 13, 2016 by Tom PuthiyamadamTo boost a hotel’s bottom line, ask the bellhop.
- April 5, 2016 by Dan BricklinMany companies have not adapted to the deep connection their customers and employees have with their mobile devices.
- March 28, 2016Some examples, past and present, of how good design overcomes complexity. See also “Your Employees’ User Experience Should Be a Strategic Priority.”
- February 29, 2016 by Elizabeth RosenzweigCompanies everywhere pay too little attention to the implicit messages — about productivity, commitment, and capabilities — that are sent by their own software interfaces. See also "What Good User Experience Looks Like.”
All articles tagged: user experience
More PwC insights
Four fault lines show a fracturing among global consumers.