- In the new book Overload, professors Erin L. Kelly and Phyllis Moen report the results of a rigorous five-year field experiment in giving employees more control over their jobs.
- November 15, 2019 by Theodore KinniA new book by two professors provides a tool kit for designers of customer, user, and employee experiences.
- August 21, 2019 by Art KleinerSteelcase CEO Jim Keane explains how giving people work-space choices can make workplace behavior more human.
- August 22, 2018 by Peter SchwartzIn the fast-approaching world where tailored products and customer experience are a competitive advantage, the old categories of business will be obsolete.
- He understood that everything a company sells — and everything its customers do — should contribute to the experience.
- April 5, 2016 by Dan BricklinMany companies have not adapted to the deep connection their customers and employees have with their mobile devices.
- February 29, 2016 by Elizabeth RosenzweigCompanies everywhere pay too little attention to the implicit messages — about productivity, commitment, and capabilities — that are sent by their own software interfaces. See also "What Good User Experience Looks Like.”
All articles tagged: user-centric design
Videos, Galleries, & More
The ninth annual report offers a quantitative market outlook to 2035.