- In the new book Overload, professors Erin L. Kelly and Phyllis Moen report the results of a rigorous five-year field experiment in giving employees more control over their jobs.
- A new book by two professors provides a tool kit for designers of customer, user, and employee experiences.November 15, 2019 by Theodore Kinni
- Steelcase CEO Jim Keane explains how giving people work-space choices can make workplace behavior more human.August 21, 2019 by Art Kleiner
- In the fast-approaching world where tailored products and customer experience are a competitive advantage, the old categories of business will be obsolete.August 22, 2018 by Peter Schwartz
- He understood that everything a company sells — and everything its customers do — should contribute to the experience.
- Many companies have not adapted to the deep connection their customers and employees have with their mobile devices.April 5, 2016 by Dan Bricklin
- Companies everywhere pay too little attention to the implicit messages — about productivity, commitment, and capabilities — that are sent by their own software interfaces. See also "What Good User Experience Looks Like.”February 29, 2016 by Elizabeth Rosenzweig
All articles tagged: user-centric design
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes
Videos, Galleries, & More