Three questions will help you find the best combination of buy, borrow, and build for your business.
- Supporting the arts can help companies address many modern concerns.May 24, 2018 by Shellie Karabell
- The fear of disruption is often exaggerated. In reality, organizations that are threatened by new technologies and new players usually have more time than they realize to craft an effective response. For further insights, read “The Fear of Disruption Can Be More Damaging than Actual Disruption.”September 27, 2017
- Resist the urge to react too hastily to major change — or to use it as an excuse not to take action. Focus instead on making the fundamental strategic choices necessary to strengthen your business. See also “Disruptors and the Disrupted: A Tale of Eight Companies — in Pictures.”
- Your strategy should turn customers into “cross-buyers” of your products and services.March 21, 2017 by Ken Favaro
- During a restructuring, rumors spread and fear takes hold. You can reduce the turmoil by finding ways to inform, empower, and inspire employees.
- A punishing trek is a painful reminder to get your strategic fundamentals right.October 24, 2016 by Ken Favaro
- The most capable strategists see the real value, and big pitfalls, in new business concepts.May 25, 2016 by Ken Favaro
- What to do when you outgrow your target market — or vice versa.March 14, 2016 by Ken Favaro
All articles tagged: value proposition