- Some recent announcements have cast a shadow on the concept, but it’s still a great tool for optimizing a company’s strategy, performance, and potential.
- September 3, 2019 by Ken FavaroHow to find the best way for your business to have a positive social impact.
- June 18, 2019 by Ken FavaroOrganizations that don’t have a profit imperative still need to answer three critical questions.
- October 2, 2018 by Ken FavaroThree questions will help you find the best combination of buy, borrow, and build for your business.
- May 24, 2018 by Shellie KarabellSupporting the arts can help companies address many modern concerns.
- September 27, 2017The fear of disruption is often exaggerated. In reality, organizations that are threatened by new technologies and new players usually have more time than they realize to craft an effective response. For further insights, read “The Fear of Disruption Can Be More Damaging than Actual Disruption.”
- Resist the urge to react too hastily to major change — or to use it as an excuse not to take action. Focus instead on making the fundamental strategic choices necessary to strengthen your business. See also “Disruptors and the Disrupted: A Tale of Eight Companies — in Pictures.”
- March 21, 2017 by Ken FavaroYour strategy should turn customers into “cross-buyers” of your products and services.
- During a restructuring, rumors spread and fear takes hold. You can reduce the turmoil by finding ways to inform, empower, and inspire employees.
- October 24, 2016 by Ken FavaroA punishing trek is a painful reminder to get your strategic fundamentals right.
- May 25, 2016 by Ken FavaroThe most capable strategists see the real value, and big pitfalls, in new business concepts.
- March 14, 2016 by Ken FavaroWhat to do when you outgrow your target market — or vice versa.
All articles tagged: value proposition
Videos, Galleries, & More
The ninth annual report offers a quantitative market outlook to 2035.