- A new study finds that VR-led soft-skills training can be engaging, fast, and cost-effective.
- March 9, 2020 by Linda Rodriguez McRobbieThe AR market is predicted to top more than US$1 trillion by 2030. So where’s the killer app that will win over consumers?
- Communications service providers will only gain a return on their infrastructure investments by adopting innovative business models.
- May 7, 2019 by Ben LyttletonA 3D simulation is changing the behaviors of the world’s best soccer players — and the business world is catching on.
- The growing array of immersive entertainment experiences carries unforeseen implications for content owners and creators.
- May 23, 2016 by Catharine P. TaylorNow is the time for advertising to start experimenting with technology that can create immersive brand experiences.
All articles tagged: virtual reality
Videos, Galleries, & More
The ninth annual report offers a quantitative market outlook to 2035.