- COVID-19 has forced people to adopt new technology to create shared workspaces. It’s only the beginning.
- A new study finds that VR-led soft-skills training can be engaging, fast, and cost-effective.
- March 9, 2020 by Linda Rodriguez McRobbieThe AR market is predicted to top more than US$1 trillion by 2030. So where’s the killer app that will win over consumers?
- Communications service providers will only gain a return on their infrastructure investments by adopting innovative business models.
- May 7, 2019 by Ben LyttletonA 3D simulation is changing the behaviors of the world’s best soccer players — and the business world is catching on.
- The growing array of immersive entertainment experiences carries unforeseen implications for content owners and creators.
- May 23, 2016 by Catharine P. TaylorNow is the time for advertising to start experimenting with technology that can create immersive brand experiences.
All articles tagged: virtual reality
Saving to your library.
The item has been saved. Click here to access your saved items, or click the “X” to go back to the article.
There was an error