- How Deryl McKissack, president and CEO of design and construction management firm McKissack & McKissack, is reimagining public and private spaces for the post–COVID-19 world.
- COVID-19 has forced changes in the way people work — and created a once-in-a-generation opportunity to increase engagement and productivity.
- October 20, 2020 by Amy EmmertStanford psychologist Jamil Zaki explains that whether we are dealing with business, politics, or personal matters, it’s possible — and advantageous — to train ourselves to be more empathic.
- A new study finds that VR-led soft-skills training can be engaging, fast, and cost-effective.
- In a recent PwC survey, CEOs reported plans for their companies to become more digital and flexible — and more employee focused.
- July 22, 2020 by Bhushan SethiAs businesses cope with COVID-19 disruptions, they need to rethink and reconfigure their workforce and work spaces beyond redesigning physical spaces.
- July 10, 2020Applying design thinking principles will enable a quick bottom-up reform, with changes driven by a deep understanding of your people.
- As workplaces, customer behaviors, and economic conditions continue to change in response to COVID-19, companies should focus on three key actions.
- January 9, 2020 by Carol StubbingsPreparing the workforce of the future will require billions of dollars. But the cost of inaction will be even higher.
- As businesses put trillions of dollars into digital transformations, they need a plan to ensure that middle management is helping make the most of the investment.
- May 31, 2019 by Jesse SostrinClassic “soft skills” need new definitions and applications for workplaces of the future.
- May 3, 2019The next time you’re confounded by an unexpected or confusing situation at work, use these practical strategies to move forward with greater success. For further insights, read “Three ways to demystify disappointments at work.”
- April 25, 2019 by Jesse SostrinWhen things don’t go the way you expect them to, you can use practical strategies to better understand the situation and move forward with greater success. See also “Three ways to better understand disappointments at work.”
- April 16, 2019 by Josh LevsEven as the concept of integrating our professional and personal lives gains currency, it is important to demarcate borders between the two.
- February 18, 2019 by Lynda GrattonHow HR leaders can play a vital part in providing a compelling environment for tomorrow’s workforce.
- February 11, 2016 by Matt PalmquistDon’t let the performance of superstars distract you from the damage toxic employees inflict.
All articles tagged: workplace
More PwC insights
Bold insights for bold leaders. A new series that addresses the most urgent forces facing business leaders in 2021 — and beyond. Explore the series.