The IMD professor describes how the accelerating pace of technological change puts new pressures on established companies.
- During the next few years, says GE Digital’s leader, the Industrial Internet will turn every company into a digitally empowered enterprise.
- Kellogg’s Maryam Kouchaki on understanding — and avoiding — ethical breakdowns.
- For 40 years, the Stanford professor has steered the increasingly complex and meaningful interactions between humans and computers.
- Duke professor Aaron Chatterji believes business leaders have social and political responsibilities they can’t afford to neglect.
- Robert Henkel, president and CEO of Ascension Health, the delivery subsidiary of Ascension, has helped lead the transformation of the nation’s largest Catholic healthcare system as it fulfills its mission in a changing healthcare environment.
- s+b BlogsWhat you need to learn before you start studying management.
- A global study coauthored by NYU law professor Kenji Yoshino found a range of business benefits in promoting gender-identity rights.
- The managing director of BCCL, India’s foremost media conglomerate, continually reinvents the enterprise in the face of disruption.
- Digital LeadershipSVB CEO Greg Becker on where and how the next big tech innovations will emerge.
- Digital LeadershipFormer NBC Universal CEO Bob Wright looks back on his two decades at GE — and forward to a post-broadcast, post-cable media world.
- Digital LeadershipAndrew Ng, chief scientist of Baidu Research, sees artificial intelligence as part of a larger socially valuable endeavor.
- Digital LeadershipNeustar CEO Lisa Hook oversees part of the invisible infrastructure that safeguards identity and reliability online.
- Tuck professor Eesha Sharma on how perceptions of personal wealth affect the decisions people make.
- The company’s top marketing executive describes the social network’s ambitious efforts to forge enduring and meaningful relationships — with employees, industry partners, and everyone else on Earth.
- The firm’s CEO explains how the global agency is deploying its resources to connect effectively with clients and consumers across industry and geographic borders.
- For Dartmouth professor Syd Finkelstein, “glorious bastards” such as Larry Ellison, “iconoclasts” such as Alice Waters, and “nurturers” such as Jon Stewart are models for the next generation of leadership development.
- The legendary management guru believes burying your nose in a book can be the most effective strategy for succeeding in business.
- s+b BlogsA brief tribute to s+b’s founding editor, who died on April 6, 2016.