As they adapt to the shifting geography of sales and technological disruption, the companies that provide auto parts, components, and systems must reevaluate their product portfolios.
The Capable Deal Maker
- The case for consolidation in U.S. retail and commercial banking.
- As they look to enhance digital capabilities through mergers and acquisitions, traditional companies have to heed a new set of dating rules.
- s+b BlogsRapidly growing companies in the developing world can prepare themselves to do battle on a global stage by gaining access to vital capabilities through acquisitions or partnerships.
- Outside investors have their megaphones. But insiders have a more powerful tool for creating value: deep knowledge of their business and customers.
- s+b BlogsCareful planning for an independent future can maximize value when companies liberate assets.
- s+b BlogsContractors in the aerospace and defense sector can fend off aggressive activist investors by adopting a capabilities-driven approach.
- Before industrial companies sell assets, they must understand the motivations of the full array of potential buyers, especially those emerging in the East.
- s+b BlogsHow private equity firms can unlock the M&A capabilities premium to win in a cutthroat market.
- Twelve years of data shows that mergers and acquisitions that apply or enhance capabilities produce superior returns.
- Seven strategies for managing the unique challenges of large technology acquisitions.