Fraudulent products are booming in the global economy. And although we hear a lot about fake handbags, watches, and other luxury goods, counterfeit drugs are far more common.
- In his new book, Mistreated, former Permanente Medical Group CEO Robert Pearl diagnoses the woes afflicting one of the country’s largest industries.
- A new approach, based on innovative principles used in healthcare, can help companies lower turnover and boost productivity.
- Putting people at the core is the key to major improvements in financial, performance, regulatory, and quality indicators.
- Pursuing effective growth strategies will help firms navigate the uncertainty in the U.S. market.
- s+b BlogsWe must discard several misconceptions and reimagine how our society confronts this deadly, and expensive, disease.
- s+b BlogsRecent ADA-related challenges raise questions over corporate initiatives designed to improve employees’ health.
- Robert Henkel, president and CEO of Ascension Health, the delivery subsidiary of Ascension, has helped lead the transformation of the nation’s largest Catholic healthcare system as it fulfills its mission in a changing healthcare environment.
- People don’t crave the latest fitness wearable. Their overwhelming preference is for simple applications that provide and organize information.
- Four strategies for creating value in life sciences.
- A comprehensive model shows how far-reaching trends in the massive industry will influence the growth of profit pools — and how payors and providers should respond.
- An s+b Roundtable: Highly focused and diversified, this industrial company grows through acquisition, customer-facing innovation, and continuous improvement.
- The way medicine is manufactured is about to be radically transformed.
- s+b BlogsThe health insurer is leading the way for the reformation of the U.S. healthcare system by saving consumers money and testing innovative ideas.
- Revolutionary changes in the delivery, financing, and management of healthcare present a choice: Do you want to be a gold miner or a bartender?
- Organizations are moving forward along an evolutionary spectrum, toward self-management, wholeness, and a deeper sense of purpose.
- For Aetna’s CEO, the lauded move to raise employee wages is just part of a broader strategy to adapt to changes in healthcare.
- s+b BlogsMedicare’s big announcement on payment models is an inflection point in the transition from volume to value.
- New entrants and established players are racing to create the next generation of medical products and services.