Archives by year:
- November 5, 2019Trains, automobiles, and the plain impact of transportation.
- November 1, 2019The company’s Central and South America unit transformed itself after implementing a more nimble approach that stoked innovation and increased employees’ free time.
- s+b BlogsOctober 23, 2019A case study shows how a small business arm can deliver real value and innovation to a multinational.
- August 21, 2019Steelcase CEO Jim Keane explains how giving people work-space choices can make workplace behavior more human.
- June 11, 2019How one of the biggest companies you’ve never heard of may create the future of manufacturing.
- June 7, 2019Aerospace businesses could benefit from sharing data about aircraft history, maintenance, and operations.
- May 17, 2019Jean-Dominique Senard, the departing CEO of Michelin and incoming chair of Renault and of the Renault–Nissan–Mitsubishi alliance, argues that the prevailing concept of corporate purpose needs an update.
- April 30, 2019The rise of connected, autonomous, shared, and electric vehicles will reshape the industry. The challenge in the meantime is survival.