Archives by year:
- June 11, 2019How one of the biggest companies you’ve never heard of may create the future of manufacturing.
- June 7, 2019Aerospace businesses could benefit from sharing data about aircraft history, maintenance, and operations.
- May 17, 2019Jean-Dominique Senard, the departing CEO of Michelin and incoming chair of Renault and of the Renault–Nissan–Mitsubishi alliance, argues that the prevailing concept of corporate purpose needs an update.
- April 30, 2019The rise of connected, autonomous, shared, and electric vehicles will reshape the industry. The challenge in the meantime is survival.
- April 3, 2019An Conghui, president of Zhejiang Geely Holding Group and CEO of Geely Auto Group, explains the future of flying cars and the value of an international brand.
- March 6, 2019Linamar is evolving from an automotive supplier into fields such as agricultural equipment and infrastructure. As CEO Linda Hasenfratz tells us, it’s all part of the 100-year plan.
- February 1, 2019Tuck School of Business professor Richard D’Aveni proposes a technology-driven vision of manufacturing dominance.
- November 21, 2018For Greg Lehmkuhl, president and CEO of Lineage Logistics, temperature-controlled supply chains for perishables are one of the world’s next great platforms.
- July 30, 2018Keeping up with the growing volume of e-commerce will require delivery companies to disrupt their long-standing business model.
- July 26, 2018The interlinked platforms that make up Industry 4.0 represent a new kind of challenge for manufacturers and other technology-intensive companies. With four key business ecosystems, they can make this new world their own.