- Once drivers become passengers, a new “fifth-screen” economy focused on the in-car experience will flourish.
- May 22, 2019 by Matt EgolThe metric was useful in simpler times, when companies were beginning to understand the importance of customer experience. But it’s time to replace it.
- May 21, 2019Financial services is full of customer pain points that could be resolved with the help of voice-assisted devices. For further insight, read “Banking on voice.”
- Voice-assisted devices will revolutionize the financial-services industry by providing customers with on-demand service and by helping banks reduce costs.
- Make sure you understand “return on experience” — the new way of tracking the results of your investments in customer and employee experiences — and how to implement it.
- January 30, 2019 by John MaxwellConsumers have more power over your company’s success or failure than ever before, and it’s time for a new metric that captures the return on your investment in them.
- Online brands are opening brick-and-mortar shops, using technology and data-driven customer insights to transform the in-store experience.
- December 21, 2018 by Matt PalmquistChristmas displays make shoppers more forgiving of employee mistakes but more judgmental of unfairness.
- Business leaders must implement artificial intelligence in a principled way to optimize customer experience and earn people’s trust.
- November 8, 2018 by Linda Rodriguez McRobbieThe surprising ways machine learning can pick up when we fail.
- With careful attention to six key areas, companies can make the most of their R&D investment and outpace the competition.
- October 30, 2018Explore the companies that made the 2007, 2012, and 2017 high-leverage innovator lists with our interactive tool. For further insight, see What the Top Innovators Get Right.
- Customer segmentation is not just a revenue tool, but also a way to achieve excellence in execution.
- September 21, 2018 by David ClarkeWhat are the four hallmarks of a company that truly stands apart from the rest?
- August 22, 2018 by Peter SchwartzIn the fast-approaching world where tailored products and customer experience are a competitive advantage, the old categories of business will be obsolete.
- How deals are shaping the $450 billion industry that manages prescriptions in the United States.
- July 9, 2018 by Dutta SatadipSubscription models can bring a steady revenue stream for companies that understand the customer life cycle.
- June 25, 2018 by Denise DahlhoffPeople are using virtual assistants such as Siri and Alexa to do a lot of things, but making purchases isn’t really one of them. What will it take to make voice commerce take off?
- Digital tools can enhance the customer experience, but won’t replace people.
- October 19, 2016 by Rodger HowellWhen a product loses consumer appeal, it’s usually because the company’s support system has broken down.
All articles tagged: customer experience
|< Prev||Page 1 2|
More PwC insights
Tune in to to find out how companies can build resilience into their DNA.