- Many companies have not adapted to the deep connection their customers and employees have with their mobile devices.
- The next generation of cybersecurity prevents attacks by monitoring online behavior — of intruders, customers, and everyone else. See also “How to Use Cybersecurity to Gain a Competitive Advantage.”
- Companies everywhere pay too little attention to the implicit messages — about productivity, commitment, and capabilities — that are sent by their own software interfaces. See also "What Good User Experience Looks Like.”February 29, 2016 by Elizabeth Rosenzweig
- With few businesses prepared for Industry 4.0, it’s time to hone your strategy for emerging technology.February 22, 2016 by Chris Curran
- A global survey of business leaders shows how the smartest companies develop and wield their technology strategy.
All articles tagged: digital technologies
|< Prev||Page 1 2|
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes