- You won’t find them through typical strategic planning, executive retreats, or brainstorming sessions.
- November 11, 2014 by Daniel GrossAll Things Being Unequal
- Traditional entertainment companies are buying up new multichannel networks in pursuit of online audiences.
- August 14, 2014 by Ken FavaroAnswering two critical questions will fortify your company’s strategy—and your ability to implement it.
- June 2, 2014 by Matt PalmquistA company that collaborates with its rivals can create more business for itself.
- May 26, 2014 by Gregg NahassHow to shift your business model with M&A integration.
- December 23, 2013 by Paul MichelmanAmong all the terrific posts we’ve published, make sure not to miss these gems.
- French railway giant SNCF responded to the threat of low-priced upstarts by creating a lab to accelerate R&D and cut its cost.
- November 12, 2013 by Laura W. GellerThree new studies reveal insight into the Chinese consumer market and business environment.
- September 18, 2013 by David MeerWhat the Internet and focus groups can teach you about putting advanced analytics at the center of your business.
- September 5, 2013 by Matt PalmquistCompanies that trumpet the protections they offer can cut their losses and post stock gains.
- August 29, 2013 by Matt PalmquistRetailers can trigger shoppers to make impulse buys online just as they can in a physical store.
- Traditional retailers can outshine their online competitors in the distribution game.
- August 15, 2013 by Matt PalmquistOnline retailers can encourage word-of-mouth advertising by appealing to consumers’ benevolence.
- The disruptive influences of e-commerce may finally be setting their sites on the grocery industry.
- July 25, 2013 by Matt PalmquistCompanies can capitalize on the wealth of information in consumers’ and competitors’ online posts.
- June 25, 2013 by David MeerA crucial first step in applying analytics is to decode the jargon.
- A new study is revealing the opportunities and challenges in today’s marketplace, and how marketers, retailers, media companies, and other key industry players can compete to win.
- Your company’s customer-centricity profile reveals the capabilities you need to succeed in digital media, as well as whether you are a leader, scholar, pioneer, or novice in this critical marketing field.
- August 28, 2012 by Laura W. GellerEntrepreneur Jim McCarthy on why online innovations succeed — or fail.
- Regulatory reform and IT advances are accelerating the “clockspeed” in healthcare. To compete, insurers will need to focus on three key areas.
- May 2, 2011 by Annette KramerAs simulation technologies transform the apparel shopping experience, retailers must decide how rapidly to embrace innovation. The Fits.me story demonstrates how challenging — and rewarding — an Internet marketing strategy can be.
- New research revealing a disparity between what shoppers say and what they do debunks the myth of the ethical consumer.
- November 23, 2010 by William DugganThe theory of intelligent memory suggests that companies relying on conventional creativity tools are getting shortchanged.
- November 5, 2010The Internet has indeed caused many small stores to close, because they are unable to compete with large Web retailers offering reduced prices and more convenience for shoppers.
All articles tagged: e-commerce
|< Prev||Page 1 2 3||Next >|
More PwC insights
Four fault lines show a fracturing among global consumers.