- Building strategy at a newly spun-off company means moving quickly to reset expectations.
- April 18, 2018 by Daniel GrossPursuit of innovation is crucial in the competitive global market.
- April 13, 2018 by Deborah UngerThe “head magician” at Katjes Magic Candy Factory talks about custom candy, serial entrepreneurship, technology, and the growing pains of startups.
- April 4, 2018 by Bob WoodsToday’s CEO creates opportunity through innovation and customer awareness. Strong cultural values come from the top.
- March 27, 2018 by Jeremy GrantJonathan Warburton, chairman of U.K. bakery chain Warburtons, is clear-sighted about developing family talent and attracting top managers.
- March 21, 2018 by Bobbie van der ListYasuyuki Nambu, CEO of Japan’s Pasona Group, is reframing short-term employment as a means of social benefit.
- March 14, 2018 by Suvarchala NarayananValentin Stalf, chief executive of German financial-services startup N26, wants banking to be like music downloading.
- Bernardo Vargas Gibsone, CEO of the Colombian utility and construction company ISA, sees opportunity emerging from turmoil.
- February 27, 2018 by Bobbie van der ListFor Shin Sakane, CEO of Japan’s Seven Dreamers Laboratories, the key to innovation is satisfying unrecognized customer needs.
- Michael Pennisi, the chief executive of QSuper, one of Australia’s largest pension funds, describes how to change direction at scale.
- January 12, 2018 by Art KleinerIn the first interview in this series, which kicks off PwC’s 2018 CEO Survey, chief executive Safra Catz explains the broad culture shift brought on by AI and cloud technologies.
All articles tagged: Inside the Mind of the CEO
|< Prev||Page 1 2 3|
More PwC insights
Tune in to to find out how companies can build resilience into their DNA.