- Companies that only have access to “little data” can still use that information to improve their business.
- May 12, 2014 by Art KleinerThe head of MIT’s Center for Collective Intelligence explains how the social intelligence factor is critical for business success.
- April 30, 2014 by Paul MichelmanThe app markets are winning—it’s time to focus on working (and winning) within them.
- Make human-centered design the heart of your digital agenda.
- March 25, 2014 by Lisa BodellFind out before it’s too late if you’re recruiting a trailblazer or an imposter.
- March 20, 2014 by Matt PalmquistTo take advantage of employees’ innovative efforts, managers must first learn how to encourage and nurture them.
- March 17, 2014 by Eric J. McNultyLegacy companies looking to increase agility and collaboration can take a few lessons from new firms.
- March 11, 2014 by Art KleinerIt’s not just a trend; companies can be more effective by fostering contemplative awareness in every aspect of their processes and practices.
- March 6, 2014 by Matt PalmquistLarge initiatives such as oil pipelines have a higher chance of succeeding when stakeholders work together to manage the risks.
- Take a moment, change a life.
- February 20, 2014 by Matt PalmquistUnless a company is backing a philanthropic event, U.S. investors tend to be unhappy with corporate sponsorships.
- How to help close the gap between assets under management and revenues.
- An urgent need for job growth is spurring an innovative trend in CSR and high-minded commercial initiatives.
- Four clear paths for winning and retaining customers today.
- A new wave of software innovation is about to transform industry — and give the United States the chance for a lasting edge. See also America’s Manufacturing Advantage — In Pictures.
- A new set of tools and challenges is refining how we do our jobs.
- January 10, 2014 by Charity DelichHow Gilt’s Michelle Peluso designed a career to be both the CEO—and the mom—she wanted to be.
- January 7, 2014 by John JullensTo become world-class competitors—both at home and abroad—upstart firms must transcend their latecomer disadvantages, though a four-stage process.
- December 24, 2013 by Matt PalmquistPeople prefer old-fashioned voicemail messages to emails when receiving bad news.
- French railway giant SNCF responded to the threat of low-priced upstarts by creating a lab to accelerate R&D and cut its cost.
- December 18, 2013 by Theodore KinniA new biography of Apple design chief Jony Ive offers valuable lessons to leaders seeking to develop strategic capabilities.
- Manufacturers should adopt the nimble strategy used by software firms: “sprint and scrum.”
- December 2, 2013 by David K. HurstLessons in Failure
- Excitement about any new technology should be balanced with the application of time-tested forecasting tools.
- November 19, 2013 by Susan CrammSome advice for professionals who want to start calling their own shots.
All articles tagged: design
|< Prev||Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 …||Next >|
More PwC insights
Bold insights for bold leaders. A new series that addresses the most urgent forces facing business leaders in 2021 — and beyond. Explore the series.