The best solutions to an organization’s problems may be found among its members.
- Unilever’s U.S. vice president and general manager of its deodorants division discusses his company’s approach to launching new products using a variety of new media channels.
- August 29, 2007 by Bruce Feirstein
- A radically new marketing approach is required to reach Generation Y.February 28, 2007 by John Jullens
- The global travel industry is preparing for the next tourist boom.
- As more Chinese travelers leave the mainland to explore the world, the travel industry must figure out what these consumers really want.
- Fun on the SideNovember 30, 2006 by Jonathan Weber
- The same techniques that sold cigarettes are slowing the spread of AIDS.November 30, 2006 by Kate Roberts
- Mobile phone manufacturers are today where cigarette makers were in the early 1950s: facing risks that may — or may not — redefine the reputation of their industry.November 28, 2006 by Lavinia Weissman
- Mergers are often considered risky, but when they're executed correctly, there's no better way to grow a company. Here are three crucial factors for M&A success.February 28, 2006 by Gerald Adolph
- November 29, 2005 by Bruce Feirstein
- Debacle on 43rd StreetNovember 29, 2005 by Everette E. Dennis
- How executives of top media companies are facing up to the challenges of digital media and convergence.
- Digital terrestrial television uses analog technology to deliver digital programming — and may soon affect everything from home entertainment to mobile communications.March 1, 2005 by Luigi Pugliese
- The Fall of the MallNovember 30, 2004 by Kate Jennings
- Rather than survival of the fittest, a truly healthy approach to economic adaptation and wealth creation is for companies to become more resilient.June 1, 2004 by Liisa Välikangas
- February 12, 2003 by Ha Hoang
- July 17, 2002 by Bruce Feirstein
- Will digital cinema ever come to a theater near you? Filmmakers are talking up the technology, but studios, theater owners, and distributors still need to work out the financial hurdles.
- April 9, 2002 by Steven Wheeler
- When music labels offer online subscription services, they risk cannibalizing current CD sales. To expand the entire music market, the labels should adopt the movie industry's "windowing" approach and create distinct value propositions for retail and digital channels.
- Marketers fail when they segment Web users on demographics alone. Our study of click-stream data reveals seven usage-based segments that correlate to users' online moods and goals. They can be a powerful tool in crafting effective Web strategies.
- Best Buy Co. Inc., Executive Vice President, MarketingJanuary 1, 2001 by Victoria Griffith
- Cisneros Groups of Companies, Chairman and CEOJanuary 1, 2001 by Robert Ratner
All articles tagged: entertainment
|< Prev||Page 1 2 3 4||Next >|
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes