- Businesses need to develop their behavior, cognitive, and network capital so they can create and capture value that competitors can’t erode.
- July 31, 2017 by Alice ZhouWhy organizational culture is not the same thing as employee engagement.
- It’s no longer enough to target your chosen customers. To stay ahead, you need to create distinctive value and experiences for them. See also “A Guide to Customer Strategy”.
- September 26, 2016A handy pocket guide for engaging with your users. For more insight, read “10 Principles of Customer Strategy.”
- August 22, 2016 by Matt SchiavenzaFor international companies, the last Communist country in the Americas is a compelling market — if they have the right approach. See also “Frontiers of Prosperity: Cuba in Pictures."
- August 22, 2016A look at what the last Communist country in the Americas can offer international companies. For further insights, read “Reconnecting Cuba.”
- June 13, 2016 by Sally HelgesenWhy you should seek out mentors who have less life and career experience than you.
- May 31, 2016 by Daniel GrossMaybe it needs more training.
- May 4, 2016 by Lydia DePillisIn his new book, Arun Sundararajan paints a rosy picture of the revolutionary companies and platforms that are altering the nature of work.
- On the world’s most diverse continent, companies need a deep understanding of local context.
- April 7, 2016 by Daniel GrossThe combination of tight markets and a flurry of state actions on minimum wages is quickly imposing new local standards on employers.
All articles tagged: human capital
|< Prev||Page 1 2 3|
More PwC insights
Four fault lines show a fracturing among global consumers.