- What the Internet and focus groups can teach you about putting advanced analytics at the center of your business.
- September 16, 2013 by Mark StahlmanGoogle executives Eric Schmidt and Jared Cohen examine the political ramifications of digital ubiquity in The New Digital Age: Reshaping the Future of People, Nations, and Business.
- September 5, 2013 by Matt PalmquistCompanies that collaborate on certain projects with other firms can reap greater rewards than going it alone.
- August 29, 2013 by Matt PalmquistRetailers can trigger shoppers to make impulse buys online just as they can in a physical store.
- August 23, 2013 by David SilvermanThe world would be a better place without these terms and phrases.
- August 15, 2013 by Matt PalmquistOnline retailers can encourage word-of-mouth advertising by appealing to consumers’ benevolence.
- The disruptive influences of e-commerce may finally be setting their sites on the grocery industry.
- May 28, 2013 by David WarshA review of Doing Capitalism in the Innovation Economy: Markets, Speculation, and the State, by William H. Janeway.
- November 16, 2012Viewers see them as more persuasive than company-made commercials.
- October 19, 2012Tone and context are crucial to effective damage control; the thing to avoid is a heavy impersonal hand.
- September 7, 2012How the interplay between delivery charges and product prices maximizes profits.
- August 28, 2012 by Ann GrahamA review of Standing on the Sun, by Christopher Meyer with Julia Kirby.
- August 10, 2012A lot depends on whether ads are fleeting or subject to scrutiny.
- A recent survey highlights the challenges facing today’s marketing organizations, and reveals a path to differentiation.
- May 29, 2012 by Steven LevyA review of The Idea Factory, by Jon Gertner.
- Every company can compare its brand value to that of its competitors based on a readily available scale: Facebook “likes,” adjusted for company revenue.
- November 22, 2011
- August 26, 2011How positive impressions get bolstered by bits of negativity.
- February 22, 2011 by David K. HurstA review of The Shallows, by Nicholas G. Carr.
- February 11, 2011Staged financing of new firms poses dangers to early investors. But in a hot market, it can set loose a frenzy of funding.
- January 14, 2011People may be paying too much for broadband, and innovation could be a victim.
- November 23, 2010 by Matt PalmquistCompanies should adopt a moderately restrictive e-mail monitoring system, and be sure that employees fully understand it.
- November 5, 2010The Internet has indeed caused many small stores to close, because they are unable to compete with large Web retailers offering reduced prices and more convenience for shoppers.
- July 30, 2010Online advertisements that are both targeted and highly visible can have the counterproductive effect of turning off viewers by seeming too intrusive and not being sensitive to consumers’ privacy.
All articles tagged: internet
|< Prev||Page 1 2 3 4 5 6||Next >|
More PwC insights
Four fault lines show a fracturing among global consumers.