- Ken Blanchard, coauthor of Raving Fans: A Revolutionary Approach to Customer Service, introduces a passage about how great customer service builds brands and loyalty from Delivering Happiness: A Path to Profits, Passion, and Purpose, by Tony Hsieh.
- February 3, 2010Seth Godin, author of Linchpin: Are You Indispensable?, introduces a lesson on the role of diversity in business success from Rules of Thumb: 52 Truths for Winning at Business without Losing Your Self, by Alan M. Webber.
- November 19, 2009As companies request more personal data from their website visitors, people become increasingly protective of the information they share.
- October 26, 2009 by David DobsonIn tough times, this venerable mail and documents company boosted not only its R&D spending but the creativity of its approach.
- October 5, 2009 by Nick WredenRather than putting consumers in arbitrary “buckets” for targeting, marketers should join them online in communities of passion and interest.
- August 27, 2009 by Matt PalmquistConsumers process only the most useful and appealing information presented in advertisements.
- Customers are often dissatisfied with their purchases when faced with too many products.
- May 26, 2009 by Rita Gunther McGrathCompanies that rely on innovation for growth must learn to live with failure. But lack of commercial success does not have to be a terrible result.
- May 21, 2009Why people contribute to collaborative projects and what companies stand to gain from understanding their motivations.
- October 2, 2008To compete in today’s global economy, countries must learn how to quickly leverage new technologies.
- August 28, 2008Clickstream data is a useful and dynamic source for marketers and will grow in importance as the Internet and Internet-usage tracking systems become more sophisticated.
- July 3, 2008Firms everywhere can learn much from companies in developing economies that are leveraging the Internet to increase competitiveness and develop strategic partnerships globally.
- April 29, 2008 by William J. HolsteinCEOs must learn to manage the media if they want to influence how their stories are told.
- How the U.S. Army has transformed its approach to sharing knowledge, and what businesses can learn from it.
- November 28, 2007 by Ann Graham
- The advantages and disadvantages of cloud computing for corporations.
- May 29, 2007 by Nicholas G. CarrThe open source model can play an important role in innovation, but know its limitations.
- February 28, 2007 by Bruce Feirstein
- January 23, 2007 by Karen OtazoTo foster invention, organizations need to build in a process for experimentation.
- Forget the old rules for bringing products to market. Procter & Gamble is helping to write a new playbook.
- November 30, 2006 by Mark AndersonThe next computer revolution will take place in classrooms, when each child owns his or her own PC.
- August 28, 2006 by George TillmannExecutives must protect valuable corporate and personnel data to avoid a potentially crippling attack.
- November 30, 2004
- August 25, 2004 by Marc PrenskyThe new breed of staff can be an enormous force for positive change and success in their companies — if managers listen to them.
- By creating marketing “experiences,” companies generate new demand for core offerings.
All articles tagged: internet
|< Prev||Page 1 2 3 4 5 6||Next >|
More PwC insights
Four fault lines show a fracturing among global consumers.