- In this interview, historian David Edgerton maintains that we will not fully understand innovation unless we rethink the history of technology and its uses.
- May 29, 2007 by Art Kleiner
- September 29, 2005 by Randall RothenbergThe solution to marketing's current ills is not more creativity. It's less.
- Smaller companies can compete with industry giants by pooling resources with carefully chosen partners.
- February 12, 2003 by Peter Passell
- February 12, 2003 by Ha Hoang
- April 9, 2002 by Andrew EhrenbergSustained growth, brand differentiation, and persuasive advertising are romantic fantasies. It’s time for marketers to set achievable goals.
- January 12, 2002 by Michael RyanEastman Kodak Company Chairman and CEO
- July 1, 2001 by Ray Lane
- October 1, 1997 by Tim DicksonRosabeth Moss Kanter on the Frontiers of Management by Rosabeth Moss Kanter (320 pages, Harvard Business School Press, 1997)
All articles tagged: research and development
|< Prev||Page 1 2 3 4|
More PwC insights
Four fault lines show a fracturing among global consumers.