- The solution to marketing's current ills is not more creativity. It's less.
- Smaller companies can compete with industry giants by pooling resources with carefully chosen partners.
- February 12, 2003 by Peter Passell
- February 12, 2003 by Ha Hoang
- Sustained growth, brand differentiation, and persuasive advertising are romantic fantasies. It’s time for marketers to set achievable goals.April 9, 2002 by Andrew Ehrenberg
- Eastman Kodak Company Chairman and CEOJanuary 12, 2002 by Michael Ryan
- July 1, 2001 by Ray Lane
- Rosabeth Moss Kanter on the Frontiers of Management by Rosabeth Moss Kanter (320 pages, Harvard Business School Press, 1997)October 1, 1997 by Tim Dickson
All articles tagged: research and development
|< Prev||Page 1 2 3 4|
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes