- To stay ahead of political and social upheaval, multinational firms should consider elevating external affairs to the same level as other top management spheres.
- November 20, 2014 by Matt PalmquistDespite lawyers’ conventional wisdom, becoming a household name can actually be a brilliant marketing strategy.
- The leading companies in the tech industry are reworking their business models to deliver everything-as-a-service.
- November 10, 2014 by John ElkingtonTomorrow’s Bottom Line
- November 10, 2014Revenues go up, but so do costs — and even with overhead cuts, company leaders don’t see the expected benefits of scale.
- Traditional entertainment companies are buying up new multichannel networks in pursuit of online audiences.
- The DHL Global Connectedness Index, now in its third edition, shows that not all flows of trade, capital, information, and people are alike.
- November 3, 2014Our annual review of the year’s best business books. See also Best Business Books 2014—in Pictures.
- November 3, 2014 by Ken FavaroTo the Nimble Go the Spoils
- October 28, 2014 by Ken FavaroWhen your strategy is shackled to the annual planning process, you lose a uniquely powerful management tool.
- October 16, 2014 by Theodore KinniAligning Strategy and Sales is the best sales book of the year — and one that senior executives should read.
- September 9, 2014 by Matt PalmquistBy structuring CEOs’ contracts to focus on the long-term health of their company, newly public firms can encourage an emphasis on innovation.
- September 4, 2014 by Charity DelichAn animated look at Theodore Levitt’s theory of why concentrating on customers matters more than a focus on driving sales.
- September 3, 2014 by Theodore KinniIMD professor Mikolaj Jan Piskorski describes three concepts that can help companies craft more effective social strategies.
- August 27, 2014 by Matt PalmquistBad economic conditions don’t necessarily mean a death sentence for small companies. They can employ multiple strategies to keep growing.
- August 14, 2014 by Ken FavaroAnswering two critical questions will fortify your company’s strategy—and your ability to implement it.
- August 8, 2014Why are grocery stores building up while sales go down?
- August 8, 2014 by Laura W. GellerThe Wharton professor says moments when you wipe the slate clean can help you meet your goals. And watch the video “How the Fresh-Start Effect Creates a Clean Slate.”
- Apple is buying the electronic company’s expertise in human-centered design, not its market share.
- July 22, 2014 by Paul MichelmanThe Stanford professor’s latest research explores the practices that enable companies to scale what they do best. And watch the video “How to Scale Up Excellence in an Organization.”
- June 24, 2014 by Ken FavaroHow to navigate the twin demands of current performance and future investment.
- June 17, 2014Stanford’s Robert Sutton discusses the mind-set and strategies of companies that are most adept at building and spreading high standards.Related tags: strategy
- June 9, 2014DeAnne Aguirre, senior partner with Strategy&, discusses techniques that can help companies transform quickly and effectively. For more insight, read “10 Principles of Leading Change Management.”
- May 22, 2014 by Ken FavaroAlthough culture is much more than an “enabler” of strategy, it’s no substitute for it.
- May 12, 2014MIT professor Thomas Malone discusses why women can increase a group's collective intelligence; read “Thomas Malone on Building Smarter Teams.”
All articles tagged: strategy
|< Prev||Page … 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 …||Next >|
More PwC insights
Tune in to to find out how companies can build resilience into their DNA.