- Three key factors can delay — or accelerate — an announcement.
- Membership engages customers, who spend more across the board.April 6, 2012
- Six months after video rental company CEO Reed Hastings was forced into a strategic retreat from Qwikster, strategists can still learn a lot from his decision.April 2, 2012 by Ken Favaro
- Forget what you think you know about your Gen Y employees.February 28, 2012 by Jennifer J. Deal
- INSEAD professor Soumitra Dutta’s Global Innovation Index helps show which nations are on the rise and which are not.February 28, 2012 by Rob Norton
- Regulatory reform and IT advances are accelerating the “clockspeed” in healthcare. To compete, insurers will need to focus on three key areas.
- How conjoint analysis, a tried-and-true market research tool, can be used to support organic growth.February 28, 2012 by David Meer
- A review of The Innovator’s Manifesto, by Michael E. Raynor.February 26, 2012 by David K. Hurst
- What top-tier PE firms can teach public companies about creating and sustaining value over time.
- Emulating the methods used to transform production quality could clean up the Internet — and might even pay for itself.
- A senior finance executive explains how a zero-based cost management effort is leading to significant performance improvements.November 22, 2011 by Gerard Paulides
- Financial institutions need new strategies — to rethink portfolios, customer-centricity, and risk — for the neglected side of their balance sheets.November 22, 2011 by Gauthier Vincent
- Even as the world’s population reaches 7 billion, the rate of growth is slowing and workforces are aging. Companies and countries can prosper by preparing for the changes to come.
- Three leadership principles turn inherent conflicts into long-term growth.September 1, 2011
- A review of Staying Power, by Michael A. Cusumano.August 23, 2011 by David K. Hurst
- A review of The Art of Action, by Stephen Bungay.August 23, 2011 by David K. Hurst
- Disrupter analysis can help assess the risks of future catastrophic events.August 23, 2011 by Matthew Le Merle
- Economic strategist Clyde Prestowitz argues for better support for manufacturing.
- Health insurers are reaching beyond national borders for more effective medical management strategies.
- For consumer products companies seeking acquisition targets, the game-changing deals are those that bring more coherence.
- Reed K. Holden, coauthor, with Mark R. Burton, of Pricing with Confidence: 10 Ways to Stop Leaving Money on the Table, introduces a lesson in taking on market leaders from Killing Giants: 10 Strategies to Topple the Goliath in Your Industry, by Stephen Denny.June 3, 2011
- Fred J. Palensky, chief technology officer at one of the world’s most innovative companies, explains how to foster the ongoing cross-pollination of ideas.
- A review of The New Capitalist Manifesto, by Umair Haque.May 24, 2011 by David K. Hurst
All articles tagged: strategy
|< Prev||Page … 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 …||Next >|
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes