- This year’s holiday retail outlook suggests that shopping patterns created during the recession are becoming permanent, but there are still reasons for retailers to celebrate.
- Thinking about your company as an ecosystem yields lessons for innovation, growth, and renewal.August 28, 2012 by David K. Hurst
- Why global companies need to rethink their operating models.
- Pay for performance provides a big incentive for managing analysts’ expectations.August 17, 2012
- Many business leaders think they’d rather have great execution than superior strategies, but you can’t have the first without the second.June 1, 2012 by Ken Favaro
- What is a business strategy? It is the result of choices made to maximize long-term value.May 29, 2012 by Ken Favaro
- Decision makers struggling with uncertainty can choose from a trio of probabilistic models to match the type of risks they face.
- During the Great Recession, this iconic Swedish furniture company developed a new way to expand: cutting costs while increasing customer loyalty.
- Investors reward companies that buy stand-alone brands they can market better than the sellers did.April 27, 2012
- Business strategy is best distinguished from corporate strategy by the different perspectives that business leaders and strategic planners must bring to bear.April 27, 2012 by Ken Favaro
- Three key factors can delay — or accelerate — an announcement.April 13, 2012
- Membership engages customers, who spend more across the board.April 6, 2012
- Six months after video rental company CEO Reed Hastings was forced into a strategic retreat from Qwikster, strategists can still learn a lot from his decision.April 2, 2012 by Ken Favaro
- Forget what you think you know about your Gen Y employees.February 28, 2012 by Jennifer J. Deal
- INSEAD professor Soumitra Dutta’s Global Innovation Index helps show which nations are on the rise and which are not.February 28, 2012 by Rob Norton
- Regulatory reform and IT advances are accelerating the “clockspeed” in healthcare. To compete, insurers will need to focus on three key areas.
- How conjoint analysis, a tried-and-true market research tool, can be used to support organic growth.February 28, 2012 by David Meer
- A review of The Innovator’s Manifesto, by Michael E. Raynor.February 26, 2012 by David K. Hurst
- What top-tier PE firms can teach public companies about creating and sustaining value over time.
- Emulating the methods used to transform production quality could clean up the Internet — and might even pay for itself.
- A senior finance executive explains how a zero-based cost management effort is leading to significant performance improvements.November 22, 2011 by Gerard Paulides
- Financial institutions need new strategies — to rethink portfolios, customer-centricity, and risk — for the neglected side of their balance sheets.November 22, 2011 by Gauthier Vincent
- Even as the world’s population reaches 7 billion, the rate of growth is slowing and workforces are aging. Companies and countries can prosper by preparing for the changes to come.
All articles tagged: strategy
|< Prev||Page … 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 …||Next >|
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes