- As the industry continues to find its footing as a business, competitive video gaming has emerged as the fastest-growing sector in the global sports business.
- October 18, 2018 by Bob WoodsAs advertising revenues begin to catch up with the growth of the medium, podcasting is building the infrastructure of a billion-dollar media industry.
- August 9, 2018 by Bob WoodsWhy books are the only form of physical media whose sales are growing.
- The company that owns AOL and Yahoo is investing in content, software, and better online user experiences for marketers and consumers.
- May 7, 2018 by Christopher VollmerDeveloping new sources of income is a vital strategic imperative.
- Global growth, social media, and technology are allowing professional basketball to engage fans in the arena and online.
- April 23, 2018 by Bob WoodsE-sports evolved from a hobby into an obsession, into a business — and now it is a full-fledged entertainment industry.
All articles tagged: PwC’s Global Entertainment & Media Outlook 2018–2022
More PwC insights
Bold insights for bold leaders. A new series that addresses the most urgent forces facing business leaders in 2021 — and beyond. Explore the series.