- Rolling out innovative technologies carefully and strategically can build trust.
- Automatic contact tracing in the workplace can help protect employees from COVID-19 while preserving personal privacy.
- In his new book, Oxford University economist Daniel Susskind sketches out the perils and promise of automation’s displacement of labor.January 20, 2020 by Mike Jakeman
- Preparing the workforce of the future will require billions of dollars. But the cost of inaction will be even higher.January 9, 2020 by Carol Stubbings
- As businesses put trillions of dollars into digital transformations, they need a plan to ensure that middle management is helping make the most of the investment.
- Daniel Dines runs UiPath — the only unicorn to emerge from Romania and one of the world's fastest-growing software companies — which helps businesses design the way they automate processes.November 20, 2019 by Daniel Gross
- Steelcase CEO Jim Keane explains how giving people work-space choices can make workplace behavior more human.August 21, 2019 by Art Kleiner
- Barbara Humpton, US CEO of one of the largest and oldest engineering firms in the world, talks about continuous innovation, the future of AI, and the societal aspects of technology.July 10, 2019 by Michelle Gerdes
- Blockchain, IoT, and AI offer companies new ways to track, secure, and verify their assets.
- Taxes are often viewed as simply a compliance issue. But what if organizations thought of taxes as a way to benefit their businesses now, and help them plan for a better future? Here, a collection of articles delves into different corners of the tax world to explain how it’s done.May 1, 2019
- Businesses should get involved as governments devise national AI strategies to encourage innovation, protect citizens, and compete globally. See also “2019 AI Predictions: 7 Trends You Can’t Afford to Ignore.”January 22, 2019 by Anand Rao
- Despite all the information available about artificial intelligence — and the efforts business leaders are making to come to terms with this technology — there are still some takeaways you should consider this year. Gain additional insights with PwC’s 2019 AI Predictions.January 21, 2019
- Senior executives need to lead a workforce that seamlessly blends human talent and automation.
- The story of how one organization helped the chronically homeless demonstrates the inherent value of observation, empathy, and perseverance.November 8, 2018 by Howard Yu
- Bringing digital prowess and sustainable practices together should be at the forefront of strategic thinking for any business. For further insights, read “Digital Technology and Sustainability: Positive Mutual Reinforcement.”August 1, 2018
- Get the balance right between these two concepts, and your business can thrive. For more insight, see “How to Balance Digital Expertise and Sustainability.”
- Keeping up with the growing volume of e-commerce will require delivery companies to disrupt their long-standing business model.
- Even in a world of robots, continuous education can keep people employed.May 29, 2018 by Peter Schwartz
- When you know the probabilities of future events, including your own processes, you can hedge their risks in more strategic ways.May 9, 2018 by John Sviokla
- Emerging digital tools and techniques are reinventing large-scale IT initiatives, one process at a time.
- Demand sensing is a key element of a real-time, connected supply chain ecosystem and can kick-start digital transformation.
- Imagining four radically different scenarios for how companies will manage people and how people will manage their work and careers.
- Regardless of their job title, leaders need to be able to connect new technologies to strategy.
- As the labor market continues to change, base pay is rising much more quickly for the bottom 20 percent of earners than for other workers.November 22, 2017 by Daniel Gross
- Leading for creativity isn’t about being an artistic free spirit — it’s about having the necessary skills to think in ways that get things done.November 14, 2017 by Eric J. McNulty
All articles tagged: automation
|Page 1 2 3 4 5||Next >|
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes
Videos, Galleries, & More
- Interactiveby Myles Mellor