- In his new book, MIT Sloan School research fellow Michael Schrage explores the powerful effects of recommendation engines and where they might lead.
- June 16, 2020 by Ilana GolbinRolling out innovative technologies carefully and strategically can build trust.
- Automatic contact tracing in the workplace can help protect employees from COVID-19 while preserving personal privacy.
- January 20, 2020 by Mike JakemanIn his new book, Oxford University economist Daniel Susskind sketches out the perils and promise of automation’s displacement of labor.
- January 9, 2020 by Carol StubbingsPreparing the workforce of the future will require billions of dollars. But the cost of inaction will be even higher.
- As businesses put trillions of dollars into digital transformations, they need a plan to ensure that middle management is helping make the most of the investment.
- November 20, 2019 by Daniel GrossDaniel Dines runs UiPath — the only unicorn to emerge from Romania and one of the world's fastest-growing software companies — which helps businesses design the way they automate processes.
- August 21, 2019 by Art KleinerSteelcase CEO Jim Keane explains how giving people work-space choices can make workplace behavior more human.
- July 10, 2019 by Michelle GerdesBarbara Humpton, US CEO of one of the largest and oldest engineering firms in the world, talks about continuous innovation, the future of AI, and the societal aspects of technology.
- Blockchain, IoT, and AI offer companies new ways to track, secure, and verify their assets.
- May 1, 2019Taxes are often viewed as simply a compliance issue. But what if organizations thought of taxes as a way to benefit their businesses now, and help them plan for a better future? Here, a collection of articles delves into different corners of the tax world to explain how it’s done.
- January 22, 2019 by Anand RaoBusinesses should get involved as governments devise national AI strategies to encourage innovation, protect citizens, and compete globally. See also “2019 AI Predictions: 7 Trends You Can’t Afford to Ignore.”
- January 21, 2019Despite all the information available about artificial intelligence — and the efforts business leaders are making to come to terms with this technology — there are still some takeaways you should consider this year. Gain additional insights with PwC’s 2019 AI Predictions.
- Senior executives need to lead a workforce that seamlessly blends human talent and automation.
- November 8, 2018 by Howard YuThe story of how one organization helped the chronically homeless demonstrates the inherent value of observation, empathy, and perseverance.
- August 1, 2018Bringing digital prowess and sustainable practices together should be at the forefront of strategic thinking for any business. For further insights, read “Digital Technology and Sustainability: Positive Mutual Reinforcement.”
- Get the balance right between these two concepts, and your business can thrive. For more insight, see “How to Balance Digital Expertise and Sustainability.”
- Keeping up with the growing volume of e-commerce will require delivery companies to disrupt their long-standing business model.
- May 29, 2018 by Peter SchwartzEven in a world of robots, continuous education can keep people employed.
- May 9, 2018 by John SvioklaWhen you know the probabilities of future events, including your own processes, you can hedge their risks in more strategic ways.
- Emerging digital tools and techniques are reinventing large-scale IT initiatives, one process at a time.
- Demand sensing is a key element of a real-time, connected supply chain ecosystem and can kick-start digital transformation.
- Imagining four radically different scenarios for how companies will manage people and how people will manage their work and careers.
- Regardless of their job title, leaders need to be able to connect new technologies to strategy.
- November 22, 2017 by Daniel GrossAs the labor market continues to change, base pay is rising much more quickly for the bottom 20 percent of earners than for other workers.
All articles tagged: automation
|Page 1 2 3 4 5||Next >|
Four stepping stones enable youth to cross the digital divide and gain the necessary skills to thrive.