- Many companies achieve early wins with separate transformational efforts, then stall. But if combined and enhanced using “return on experience,” or ROX, measures, these two programs can unlock each other’s potential.
- September 10, 2020How to build a world-class data and insights capability in the post–COVID-19 world.
- Focus on six organizational elements to build a world-class data and insights capability in the post–COVID-19 world.
- Occasionally, a business overtakes its competitors and moves from industry player to industry leader. Southeast Asia points the way for how to achieve this.
- Focusing on value creation from the start of an M&A transaction ultimately delivers the best performance.
- April 22, 2019 by Bob MoritzIn PwC’s annual global survey of chief executives, CEOs’ optimism about their own company’s prospects is a leading indicator of broader economic prosperity. How, then, can we best foster confident CEOs?
- February 18, 2019Workers today want careers that fit their values, are enjoyable, and contribute to society. Here’s what business leaders can do to deliver on this idea of “good work.” For further insights, read “Good Work.”
- Today’s employees want jobs that are intrinsically rewarding and that fit their values. And though the meaning of work is different for each person, companies that act now to address these demands will gain a lasting competitive advantage. See also “Five Ways Companies Can Give People a Good Work Experience.”
- Major companies are transforming their core and rethinking their functions.
- October 2, 2018 by Ken FavaroThree questions will help you find the best combination of buy, borrow, and build for your business.
- With so much cash on company balance sheets, U.S. companies face competitive pressure to use the tax windfall strategically.
- May 9, 2018 by John SvioklaWhen you know the probabilities of future events, including your own processes, you can hedge their risks in more strategic ways.
- May 7, 2018 by Christopher VollmerDeveloping new sources of income is a vital strategic imperative.
- Global growth, social media, and technology are allowing professional basketball to engage fans in the arena and online.
- March 30, 2018A look at the artwork from the recent pages of strategy+business, on themes including overcoming bias at work, competitiveness in the age of digitization, and the ethics of CEOs.
- Instead of returning capital to shareholders through buybacks and dividends, companies will have to invest aggressively in profitable growth initiatives.
- As the massive healthcare program for low-income U.S. residents evolves, players will have to develop new capabilities.
- November 7, 2017 by Ken FavaroAnimal Spirits
- June 12, 2017 by John K. CoylePaul Leinwand, coauthor of Strategy That Works, introduces a counterintuitive lesson in how to achieve breakthrough performance in your organization from Olympic medalist John K. Coyle.
- Military contractors are reinventing themselves for a world of rapidly evolving technology and new geopolitical relationships.
- May 8, 2017 by Christopher VollmerCapturing the strategic advantages of fan-centric businesses requires functional transformation.
- The best consumer strategies start with knowing where and why people shop for your product.
- February 13, 2017How to get the strategists and implementers in your company to work together effectively. For more insight, read “10 Principles of Strategy through Execution.”
- How to link where your company is headed with what it does best. See also “A Guide to Strategy through Execution.”
- Companies can increase profits in a low-growth environment by focusing on the right combination of segments.
All articles tagged: capabilities
|Page 1 2 3||Next >|
More PwC insights
Tune in to to find out how companies can build resilience into their DNA.