- Marketing was already at a defining moment, but COVID-19 has hastened the need for transformation.
- November 7, 2017 by Catharine P. TaylorSteady Progress
- November 15, 2016 by David MeerTechnology and advanced analytics are breathing new life into an industry that had grown tired.
- February 24, 2015 by Eric J. McNultyWhen it comes to data thieves, no company is immune. Leaders, here’s how to prepare.
- January 10, 2014 by Charity DelichHow Gilt’s Michelle Peluso designed a career to be both the CEO—and the mom—she wanted to be.
- January 8, 2014 by Ken FavaroFrom the headlines to the C-suite, big data embodied the height of strategy-as-fashion in 2013.
- Your company’s customer-centricity profile reveals the capabilities you need to succeed in digital media, as well as whether you are a leader, scholar, pioneer, or novice in this critical marketing field.
- November 27, 2012 by Shaun HollidayBrand New
- January 20, 2009 by Edward H. BakerMarketing expert David Aaker argues that to succeed in today’s global arena, marketers must learn to appeal to consumers whose interests transcend individual products and regions.
- Related tags: cmo
- More and more, marketing organizations are being asked to fulfill a far more significant role for the rest of the enterprise. Indeed, a number of CMOs have flourished in their capacity as “Growth Champions,” a term we use to describe marketing’s engagement in leading companies to expand their reach in the consumer or business-to-business marketplace. And, as successful leaders, the CMOs have also demonstrated their ability to establish an environment that encourages every member of the marketing team to thrive: After all, not only do followers need great leaders, but great leaders need great followers. Based on revealing interviews that Booz Allen and the ANA conducted with marketing leaders at household-name companies, our experts offer insights into this new marketing role and how to make it work.
- November 30, 2006 by Michael LintonBy aiming to get innovative marketing programs 70 percent complete before launching them, the electronics retailer gained more marketing knowledge than it would have achieved with a more conservative approach.
All articles tagged: cmo
More PwC insights
How to increase resilience in international development today.