- Revising strategies will help businesses to emerge stronger from COVID-19.
- COVID-19 has prompted so many changes in people’s needs and preferences that consumer packaged goods companies need to take a fresh look at their offerings.
- July 30, 2020 by Deepali SrivastavaBy moving away from disposable packaging, companies can address the global problem of plastic waste.
- January 15, 2020 by Ana Paula FloresRoberto Martínez, CEO of PepsiCo Foods Mexico, is capitalizing on digital tools to better understand the needs of new consumers. And he’s not forgetting about the power of empathy.
- The company’s Central and South America unit transformed itself after implementing a more nimble approach that stoked innovation and increased employees’ free time.
- Getting consumers their packages when and where they want them in a cost-effective way is a global need, but shipping solutions vary by region.
- August 29, 2018 by Kevin ManeyCompanies, even tiny upstarts, are using technology to deliver personalized and niche products and services — and take on the mass-market giants.
- PwC’s seventh annual global survey of consumers suggests that the next major retail industry battle will be over control of everyday routines.
- October 25, 2017 by Theodore KinniINSEAD professors W. Chan Kim and Renée Mauborgne deliver the navigation chart needed to reach blue oceans.
- August 30, 2017 by Daniel GrossWhile central banks puzzle about the lack of inflation, the e-commerce giant’s swift move to slash prices at Whole Foods shows how business is keeping prices down.
- How to capitalize on the boom in craft liquors.
- As Amazon and Walmart disrupt the grocery industry, smart retailers can compete by plying their wares in a technologically enabled way.
- June 16, 2017 by Michelle GerdesThe $13.7 billion agreement may help both retailers overcome some of their biggest hurdles.
- May 22, 2017A look at the major challenges and opportunities in your industry. For more insights, read the full collection of trends from Strategy&.
- The best consumer strategies start with knowing where and why people shop for your product.
- June 29, 2016 by Michelle GerdesIt shouldn’t be surprising that the storied food company brought in a healthcare executive as its next leader.
- Mature food companies need to use aggressive cost reduction, portfolio simplification, and substantially new approaches to growth to deliver competitive returns.
All articles tagged: consumer packaged goods
Saving to your library.
The item has been saved. Click here to access your saved items, or click the “X” to go back to the article.
There was an error