- COVID-19 has ushered in an era in sports watching that will be more interactive and creative in blending real-life and virtual experiences.
- January 11, 2021 by Suvarchala NarayananUday Kotak, founder and CEO of Kotak Mahindra Bank, explains why consolidation, customer-centricity, and risk management will define the future of financial services.
- January 7, 2021 by Eric J. McNultyAfter being bombarded with disruption in 2020, executives can better prepare for the next crisis by considering new perspectives.
- December 21, 2020Running a company in a pandemic-impacted world, the trouble with “managers,” and more of the most read stories this year.
- December 9, 2020 by Samantha MarshallHow Deryl McKissack, president and CEO of design and construction management firm McKissack & McKissack, is reimagining public and private spaces for the post–COVID-19 world.
- Dillip Rajakarier, group CEO of Minor International, on why strong cash management, weekly planning, and a focus on local markets have been key to managing through crisis.
- November 24, 2020 by Kevin ManeyThe league’s success in Florida shows how the spread of COVID-19 can be controlled by tracking data from digital health devices.
- November 23, 2020 by Eric J. McNultyFor your organization to reach its new normal, you’ll need to take a human-centric, bottom-up approach.
- The prospect of a return to a more normal world in 2021 should spur leaders to learn the lessons of 2020.
- Marketing was already at a defining moment, but COVID-19 has hastened the need for transformation.
- Revising strategies will help businesses to emerge stronger from COVID-19.
- November 9, 2020Writers at strategy+business pick the year’s best books in seven categories.
- November 9, 2020 by Theodore KinniManaging in a pandemic year
- November 9, 2020 by David LancefieldStrategy with a purpose
- November 5, 2020 by Deborah UngerJeroen Drost, CEO of SHV Holdings, one of the Netherlands’ largest family-owned businesses, explains how values and a mixed portfolio tip the balance toward optimism.
- Companies on both ends of these alliances can fire up revenues more quickly and with less risk than if they try to go it alone.
- October 20, 2020 by Deepali SrivastavaFacilitating voting supports customers and employees, both of whom increasingly expect businesses to make the world a better place.
- October 13, 2020 by Josh LevsWith offices and schools closed in many areas, companies can help their employees with children by providing a few key benefits.
- As shoppers show how quickly they can adapt to external shocks, retailers will need to radically reconfigure their business models.
- October 9, 2020 by Soumitra DuttaAnalysis from the Global Innovation Index suggests that R&D spending will hold steady — or even increase — in the post-pandemic world.
- Companies must focus on the social factors that can influence employee performance.
- COVID-19 is forcing companies to leverage digital experiences rather than rely on traditional face-to-face models of engagement, but the change requires ramping up investments and reimagining operating models.
- September 24, 2020 by Eric J. McNultyThe way in which ancient societies organized themselves offers clues to how to manage today’s changing workforce.
- In a recent PwC survey, CEOs reported plans for their companies to become more digital and flexible — and more employee focused.
- September 15, 2020 by Michele WuckerStriking a balance between fear and optimism and focusing on efficacy can help leaders speak more clearly about all risks.
All articles tagged: coronavirus
|Page 1 2 3 4||Next >|
More PwC insights
Bold insights for bold leaders. A new series that addresses the most urgent forces facing business leaders in 2021 — and beyond. Explore the series.