- Typical crisis planning focuses on specific potential shocks. But how do you prepare for an unforeseen “asymmetric” threat — one that comes out of nowhere, with no rule book to follow?
- High-profile companies that frequently use consumer data are targets, and negative effects linger for years.May 9, 2018 by Matt Palmquist
- New surveys reveal a lack of confidence in cybersecurity, and how companies can respond.December 19, 2017 by Joe Nocera
- Companies around the world need a comprehensive plan in place to ensure that critical business can still get done in the case of a prolonged Web outage.June 29, 2017 by Matt Palmquist
- An effective response starts long before the catastrophe occurs, with governance and relationships, advance preparation, and the ability to test your practices.
- A few key habits and attributes can help protect companies from ransomware — now and going forward.
- The security of barriers is based not just on keeping people out, but on watching people who come in. For further insights, read “Safety in the Cloud.”May 3, 2016
- The next generation of cybersecurity prevents attacks by monitoring online behavior — of intruders, customers, and everyone else. See also “How to Use Cybersecurity to Gain a Competitive Advantage.”
All articles tagged: cyber-attacks
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes
Videos, Galleries, & More