- Typical crisis planning focuses on specific potential shocks. But how do you prepare for an unforeseen “asymmetric” threat — one that comes out of nowhere, with no rule book to follow?
- May 9, 2018 by Matt PalmquistHigh-profile companies that frequently use consumer data are targets, and negative effects linger for years.
- December 19, 2017 by Joe NoceraNew surveys reveal a lack of confidence in cybersecurity, and how companies can respond.
- June 29, 2017 by Matt PalmquistCompanies around the world need a comprehensive plan in place to ensure that critical business can still get done in the case of a prolonged Web outage.
- An effective response starts long before the catastrophe occurs, with governance and relationships, advance preparation, and the ability to test your practices.
- A few key habits and attributes can help protect companies from ransomware — now and going forward.
- May 3, 2016The security of barriers is based not just on keeping people out, but on watching people who come in. For further insights, read “Safety in the Cloud.”
- The next generation of cybersecurity prevents attacks by monitoring online behavior — of intruders, customers, and everyone else. See also “How to Use Cybersecurity to Gain a Competitive Advantage.”
All articles tagged: cyber-attacks
More PwC insights
Bold insights for bold leaders. A new series that addresses the most urgent forces facing business leaders in 2021 — and beyond. Explore the series.