- COVID-19 has ushered in an era in sports watching that will be more interactive and creative in blending real-life and virtual experiences.
- December 2, 2020 by Vicki Huff EckertGoogle’s decision to phase out third-party cookies will usher in a new digital economy.
- November 24, 2020 by Kevin ManeyThe league’s success in Florida shows how the spread of COVID-19 can be controlled by tracking data from digital health devices.
- June 15, 2020 by Anand RaoMore access to AI tools means more innovation, but the process of providing this access must be carefully managed.
- The pandemic is forcing companies to focus on experiences their clients expect, while mobilizing them to accelerate product and service innovation.
- June 4, 2020B2B companies can use the COVID-19 crisis as an opportunity to reevalute what clients and stakeholders need, and accelerate products and services that will better serve them.
- In times of crisis and recovery, a strategic approach to compliance can build trust and create value for customers, stakeholders, and society at large.
- May 20, 2020Organizations that shift compliance from a cost of doing business to a position of strategic value can generate significant competitive and cost advantage, and build trust. For more insight, see www.pwc.com/compliance-transformed.
- April 1, 2020 by Bobbie van der ListArthur Huang, CEO of Miniwiz, wants to build a circular economy by changing people’s minds about the value of trash.
- Banks need to fight for their share of wallet where the customer relationship is forged: at the point of sale.
- January 23, 2020 by Matt PalmquistCustomers give personal information to companies that are careful about trust, transparency, and the type of data they request.
- November 18, 2019How leaders can use digital twin technology to optimize their company’s health. For more insights, see www.pwc.com/digitaltwin.
- Making decisions based on hard evidence requires a major shift in culture, technology, and mind-set.
- New technologies offer leaders an agile way to assess their company’s health and embark on improvement. See also “The digital approach to organizational effectiveness.”
- May 28, 2019 by Megan HigginsGathering different sorts of data can yield surprising insights and drive more effective decision making.
- March 5, 2019 by Peter MontagnonFor boards, understanding and shaping the forces that drive behavior should move to center stage.
- Data is often the lifeblood of modern organizations, but a company’s culture must take both its risks and rewards to heart.
- January 29, 2019 by Kevin ManeyHealth sensors that are built into people’s daily lives (and attire) could help researchers address many types of life-threatening crises.
- January 22, 2019 by Anand RaoBusinesses should get involved as governments devise national AI strategies to encourage innovation, protect citizens, and compete globally. See also “2019 AI Predictions: 7 Trends You Can’t Afford to Ignore.”
- January 21, 2019Despite all the information available about artificial intelligence — and the efforts business leaders are making to come to terms with this technology — there are still some takeaways you should consider this year. Gain additional insights with PwC’s 2019 AI Predictions.
- Online brands are opening brick-and-mortar shops, using technology and data-driven customer insights to transform the in-store experience.
- September 17, 2018 by Deborah UngerCan crowdsourcing and algorithms improve the customer experience when it comes to data privacy and terms of service?
- August 6, 2018 by Alan MorrisonAuthor and technology consultant Dave McComb on how to curb runaway IT spending.
- August 3, 2018It is human nature to distrust what we don’t understand, and much about AI may not be completely clear. For further insights, read “The Future of Artificial Intelligence Depends on Trust.”
- August 1, 2018Bringing digital prowess and sustainable practices together should be at the forefront of strategic thinking for any business. For further insights, read “Digital Technology and Sustainability: Positive Mutual Reinforcement.”
All articles tagged: data
|Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8||Next >|
More PwC insights
Vulnerability is a necessity if we want to lead effectively.