- More access to AI tools means more innovation, but the process of providing this access must be carefully managed.
- The pandemic is forcing companies to focus on experiences their clients expect, while mobilizing them to accelerate product and service innovation.
- B2B companies can use the COVID-19 crisis as an opportunity to reevalute what clients and stakeholders need, and accelerate products and services that will better serve them.June 4, 2020
- In times of crisis and recovery, a strategic approach to compliance can build trust and create value for customers, stakeholders, and society at large.
- Organizations that shift compliance from a cost of doing business to a position of strategic value can generate significant competitive and cost advantage, and build trust. For more insight, see www.pwc.com/compliance-transformed.May 20, 2020
- Arthur Huang, CEO of Miniwiz, wants to build a circular economy by changing people’s minds about the value of trash.April 1, 2020 by Bobbie van der List
- Banks need to fight for their share of wallet where the customer relationship is forged: at the point of sale.
- Customers give personal information to companies that are careful about trust, transparency, and the type of data they request.January 23, 2020 by Matt Palmquist
- How leaders can use digital twin technology to optimize their company’s health. For more insights, see www.pwc.com/digitaltwin.November 18, 2019
- Making decisions based on hard evidence requires a major shift in culture, technology, and mind-set.
- New technologies offer leaders an agile way to assess their company’s health and embark on improvement. See also “The digital approach to organizational effectiveness.”
- Gathering different sorts of data can yield surprising insights and drive more effective decision making.May 28, 2019 by Megan Higgins
- For boards, understanding and shaping the forces that drive behavior should move to center stage.March 5, 2019 by Peter Montagnon
- Data is often the lifeblood of modern organizations, but a company’s culture must take both its risks and rewards to heart.
- Health sensors that are built into people’s daily lives (and attire) could help researchers address many types of life-threatening crises.January 29, 2019 by Kevin Maney
- Businesses should get involved as governments devise national AI strategies to encourage innovation, protect citizens, and compete globally. See also “2019 AI Predictions: 7 Trends You Can’t Afford to Ignore.”January 22, 2019 by Anand Rao
- Despite all the information available about artificial intelligence — and the efforts business leaders are making to come to terms with this technology — there are still some takeaways you should consider this year. Gain additional insights with PwC’s 2019 AI Predictions.January 21, 2019
- Online brands are opening brick-and-mortar shops, using technology and data-driven customer insights to transform the in-store experience.
- Can crowdsourcing and algorithms improve the customer experience when it comes to data privacy and terms of service?September 17, 2018 by Deborah Unger
- Author and technology consultant Dave McComb on how to curb runaway IT spending.August 6, 2018 by Alan Morrison
- It is human nature to distrust what we don’t understand, and much about AI may not be completely clear. For further insights, read “The Future of Artificial Intelligence Depends on Trust.”August 3, 2018
- Bringing digital prowess and sustainable practices together should be at the forefront of strategic thinking for any business. For further insights, read “Digital Technology and Sustainability: Positive Mutual Reinforcement.”August 1, 2018
- Get the balance right between these two concepts, and your business can thrive. For more insight, see “How to Balance Digital Expertise and Sustainability.”
- If it is to drive business success, AI cannot hide in a black box. For more insight, see “3 Steps to Building Trust in AI.”
- The chair of a foundation dedicated to safeguarding personal information online believes blockchain is the answer.March 8, 2018 by Alan Morrison
All articles tagged: data
|Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7||Next >|
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes
Videos, Galleries, & More