- Uday Kotak, founder and CEO of Kotak Mahindra Bank, explains why consolidation, customer-centricity, and risk management will define the future of financial services.
- Banks need to fight for their share of wallet where the customer relationship is forged: at the point of sale.
- How Segun Agbaje, CEO of Nigeria’s Guaranty Trust Bank, is building a financial institution for the digital age.
- How Peter Amangbo, outgoing group managing director and CEO of Zenith Bank, positioned it to win the 30 percent of Nigerians who don’t have bank accounts.
- Johan Torgeby, CEO of Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB (SEB), one of the biggest Nordic banks, explains how trust and technology must form the foundations of banking in the digital world.
- December 19, 2018 by Jeremy GrantIn 2014, Piyush Gupta, CEO of DBS Bank of Singapore, asked his staff to think like the employees of a fintech startup and build the digital capabilities they would need to succeed.
- December 12, 2018 by Suvarchala NarayananDespite the continent's governance challenges, Standard Bank CEO Sim Tshabalala says Africa is open for business and ready to take advantage of rapid digitization.
- March 14, 2018 by Suvarchala NarayananValentin Stalf, chief executive of German financial-services startup N26, wants banking to be like music downloading.
- March 8, 2018 by Alan MorrisonThe chair of a foundation dedicated to safeguarding personal information online believes blockchain is the answer.
- November 8, 2017 by Jeremy GrantOne of the largest commodity exchanges has started offering futures contracts on the cryptocurrency.
- The case for consolidation in U.S. retail and commercial banking.
All articles tagged: digital banking trends
Saving to your library.
The item has been saved. Click here to access your saved items, or click the “X” to go back to the article.
There was an error