- Li & Fung CEO Spencer Fung has explicitly championed a digital transformation of one of the world’s most influential supply chain solutions platforms.
- February 12, 2020 by Vicki Huff EckertThe right strategy will allow businesses to take advantage of the value that e-commerce platform providers can offer.
- November 7, 2019 by Art KleinerManagement writer Ram Charan explains the benefits of managing by cash earnings per share.
- October 22, 2019 by Kate ErikssonUsing a compass as your guide, you can create innovative, nimble partnerships that move your company forward.
- August 8, 2019A comprehensive way to build talent and fill jobs in our rapidly changing digital economy. For further insights, read “A strategist’s guide to upskilling.”
- Companies and local governments can unlock opportunity by working together to raise the quality of talent. See also “6 steps to upskilling your people.”
- Today’s toughest global challenges are unintended consequences of yesterday’s success. If our prevailing institutions can’t adapt, they could lose the right to lead.
- February 27, 2019 by Peter SchwartzSome of today’s innovations will become as prevalent as smartphones. Others, such as jet packs, won’t take off. Three factors can help you tell which are likely to succeed.
- February 5, 2019 by Douglas RushkoffTo make artificial intelligence live up to its promise, we need to understand and reframe the values implicit in the technology.
- November 12, 2018 by Daniel AkstIn his new book, economist Joel Waldfogel argues that digitization is ushering in a golden age for both producers and consumers of entertainment.
- The interlinked platforms that make up Industry 4.0 represent a new kind of challenge for manufacturers and other technology-intensive companies. With four key business ecosystems, they can make this new world their own.
- January 12, 2018 by Art KleinerIn the first interview in this series, which kicks off PwC’s 2018 CEO Survey, chief executive Safra Catz explains the broad culture shift brought on by AI and cloud technologies.
All articles tagged: digital disruption
Saving to your library.
The item has been saved. Click here to access your saved items, or click the “X” to go back to the article.
There was an error