- Leading global utilities are using R&D and innovation to advance their market competitiveness — but investment levels remain low.
- September 21, 2020 by Bobbie van der ListIn Stockholm, heat recovered from data centers is captured and deployed to warm homes. Can other cities follow?
- May 20, 2020 by Abimbola BanjoChantelle Abdul grew Mojec International Holdings from a small family-owned business in Nigeria into an energy business that has helped modernize the country’s electricity market. Now, she’s thinking even bigger.
- Felipe Bayón, CEO of Ecopetrol, Colombia’s biggest company, explains how the company is transforming to stay on top.
- As the demand for air conditioning grows worldwide, a more energy-efficient approach, already in use in the Gulf countries, offers a potential solution.
- The success of players in an industry that is revolutionizing energy markets depends on getting the strategy right.
- June 25, 2019 by Samantha MarshallMomentum is building for the use of green energy in a region long known for fossil fuel dependency.
- The largest utilities around the globe are placing their bets on winning strategies and capabilities.
- September 14, 2018 by Adam KahaneContentious pipeline projects all over the world offer examples of how complex problems require complicated solutions.
- August 23, 2018 by Daniel GrossInvesting in more efficient ways for consumers to use your core commodity as it faces disruptive competition can be a smart move.
- July 23, 2018The power landscape is changing quickly, providing new opportunities for both upstarts and traditional utilities.
- Regardless of their job title, leaders need to be able to connect new technologies to strategy.
- July 12, 2017 by Todd JirovecUtilities seeking to expand must be able to negotiate regulatory complexity while planning and executing deals effectively.
- February 14, 2017 by Daniel GrossAll sorts of U.S. industries, including education and car manufacturing, sell their products and services to international customers.
- November 15, 2016 by Daniel GrossEconomic narratives can change rapidly.
- March 10, 2016 by Daniel GrossCompanies and governments grappling with falling oil and gas prices are learning a difficult lesson about procyclicality.
All articles tagged: energy
More PwC insights
Four fault lines show a fracturing among global consumers.