- As the demand for air conditioning grows worldwide, a more energy-efficient approach, already in use in the Gulf countries, offers a potential solution.
- The success of players in an industry that is revolutionizing energy markets depends on getting the strategy right.
- Momentum is building for the use of green energy in a region long known for fossil fuel dependency.June 25, 2019 by Samantha Marshall
- The largest utilities around the globe are placing their bets on winning strategies and capabilities.
- Contentious pipeline projects all over the world offer examples of how complex problems require complicated solutions.September 14, 2018 by Adam Kahane
- Investing in more efficient ways for consumers to use your core commodity as it faces disruptive competition can be a smart move.August 23, 2018 by Daniel Gross
- The power landscape is changing quickly, providing new opportunities for both upstarts and traditional utilities.July 23, 2018
- Regardless of their job title, leaders need to be able to connect new technologies to strategy.
- Utilities seeking to expand must be able to negotiate regulatory complexity while planning and executing deals effectively.July 12, 2017 by Todd Jirovec
- All sorts of U.S. industries, including education and car manufacturing, sell their products and services to international customers.February 14, 2017 by Daniel Gross
- Economic narratives can change rapidly.November 15, 2016 by Daniel Gross
- Companies and governments grappling with falling oil and gas prices are learning a difficult lesson about procyclicality.March 10, 2016 by Daniel Gross
All articles tagged: energy
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes