- Women have been hit harder by the pandemic across all areas of life. In sports, they will need to fight for equality to survive.
- February 25, 2021 by Bob WoodsCEO Andy Mooney riffs on the boom in guitar sales during COVID-19 and rethinking business models for the post-pandemic world.
- January 25, 2021 by Kevin ManeyCOVID-19 has ushered in an era in sports watching that will be more interactive and creative in blending real-life and virtual experiences.
- Entertainment and media companies are building business models that are resilient to the enduring changes in consumer behavior ushered in by COVID-19.
- October 23, 2020 by Linda Rodriguez McRobbieIt can make you a more creative leader and problem solver — no sense of humor necessary.
- Jeremy Darroch, the CEO of global television company Sky, believes consistent renewal and reinvention is the key to relevance in the age of streaming.
- June 26, 2020 by Daniel AkstGeorge Bernard Shaw’s 1905 play Major Barbara, the best stage drama written about business, has lessons that resonate with today’s audiences.
- August 14, 2019 by Theodore KinniRobert Wilson’s biography of P.T. Barnum seeks to balance the humbug and hucksterism with business success and good works.
- July 23, 2019 by Bruce FeirsteinFilmmakers with local heroes and digital technologies are disrupting Hollywood’s global advantage.
- June 4, 2019 by Felix KuhnertOnce drivers become passengers, a new “fifth-screen” economy focused on the in-car experience will flourish.
- March 19, 2019 by Theodore KinniWhat the business world can learn about career success and longevity from rock virtuoso Jeff Beck.
- January 24, 2019 by Bob WoodsAs the industry continues to find its footing as a business, competitive video gaming has emerged as the fastest-growing sector in the global sports business.
- November 12, 2018 by Daniel AkstIn his new book, economist Joel Waldfogel argues that digitization is ushering in a golden age for both producers and consumers of entertainment.
- August 9, 2018 by Bob WoodsWhy books are the only form of physical media whose sales are growing.
- Global growth, social media, and technology are allowing professional basketball to engage fans in the arena and online.
- April 23, 2018 by Bob WoodsE-sports evolved from a hobby into an obsession, into a business — and now it is a full-fledged entertainment industry.
- November 7, 2017 by Bethany McLeanCrimes, Not Misdemeanors
- The growing array of immersive entertainment experiences carries unforeseen implications for content owners and creators.
- To stay relevant, all participants in the vast marketing ecosystem must develop new capabilities.
- September 6, 2016 by Ken FavaroThe thriving streaming business faces some fundamental questions about its future.
- August 1, 2016 by Munnish PuriThe managing director of BCCL, India’s foremost media conglomerate, continually reinvents the enterprise in the face of disruption.
- July 20, 2016 by Michelle GerdesCan a controversial dating site regain trust by rebranding itself?
- June 7, 2016 by Deborah BothunDelving into comprehensive data on the world’s entertainment and media industries yields sharp insights into a future of eroding borders, changing behavior, and opportunities for growth.
- June 7, 2016 by Sarah EllisonIf you could draft an all-star team of entertainment and media assets and capabilities, who would you pick?
- The firm’s CEO explains how the global agency is deploying its resources to connect effectively with clients and consumers across industry and geographic borders.
All articles tagged: entertainment
|Page 1 2 3 4||Next >|
More PwC insights
Four fault lines show a fracturing among global consumers.