- As customer relationships become transaction-based and as more players compete for revenue, legacy institutions will have to double down on experience and trust.
- Banks need to fight for their share of wallet where the customer relationship is forged: at the point of sale.
- Using a compass as your guide, you can create innovative, nimble partnerships that move your company forward.October 22, 2019 by Kate Eriksson
- An alternative version of the technology would allow financial-services firms to become trusted platforms for a wider range of services — if Google and Amazon don’t get there first.August 26, 2019 by Igor Pejic
- Johan Torgeby, CEO of Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB (SEB), one of the biggest Nordic banks, explains how trust and technology must form the foundations of banking in the digital world.
- In 2014, Piyush Gupta, CEO of DBS Bank of Singapore, asked his staff to think like the employees of a fintech startup and build the digital capabilities they would need to succeed.December 19, 2018 by Jeremy Grant
- Pursuit of innovation is crucial in the competitive global market.April 18, 2018 by Daniel Gross
- Valentin Stalf, chief executive of German financial-services startup N26, wants banking to be like music downloading.March 14, 2018 by Suvarchala Narayanan
- The world is shifting its dominant technological model away from serial programming, and for many incumbents the transition will be challenging.November 8, 2016 by Ron S. Dembo
- SVB CEO Greg Becker on where and how the next big tech innovations will emerge.July 19, 2016 by Chrisie Wendin
- How incumbent banks can respond to the startups and other firms disrupting their industry.
- Why established companies should join forces with upstart competitors.
All articles tagged: fintechs
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes
Videos, Galleries, & More
- Interactiveby Myles Mellor