- Uday Kotak, founder and CEO of Kotak Mahindra Bank, explains why consolidation, customer-centricity, and risk management will define the future of financial services.
- As customer relationships become transaction-based and as more players compete for revenue, legacy institutions will have to double down on experience and trust.
- Banks need to fight for their share of wallet where the customer relationship is forged: at the point of sale.
- October 22, 2019 by Kate ErikssonUsing a compass as your guide, you can create innovative, nimble partnerships that move your company forward.
- August 26, 2019 by Igor PejicAn alternative version of the technology would allow financial-services firms to become trusted platforms for a wider range of services — if Google and Amazon don’t get there first.
- Johan Torgeby, CEO of Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB (SEB), one of the biggest Nordic banks, explains how trust and technology must form the foundations of banking in the digital world.
- December 19, 2018 by Jeremy GrantIn 2014, Piyush Gupta, CEO of DBS Bank of Singapore, asked his staff to think like the employees of a fintech startup and build the digital capabilities they would need to succeed.
- April 18, 2018 by Daniel GrossPursuit of innovation is crucial in the competitive global market.
- March 14, 2018 by Suvarchala NarayananValentin Stalf, chief executive of German financial-services startup N26, wants banking to be like music downloading.
- November 8, 2016 by Ron S. DemboThe world is shifting its dominant technological model away from serial programming, and for many incumbents the transition will be challenging.
- July 19, 2016 by Chrisie WendinSVB CEO Greg Becker on where and how the next big tech innovations will emerge.
- How incumbent banks can respond to the startups and other firms disrupting their industry.
- Why established companies should join forces with upstart competitors.
All articles tagged: fintechs
More PwC insights
In one of the largest global surveys of workers, people revealed a mostly optimistic story, but one with some concerning undercurrents.