- In 2014, Piyush Gupta, CEO of DBS Bank of Singapore, asked his staff to think like the employees of a fintech startup and build the digital capabilities they would need to succeed.
- Pursuit of innovation is crucial in the competitive global market.April 18, 2018 by Daniel Gross
- Valentin Stalf, chief executive of German financial-services startup N26, wants banking to be like music downloading.March 14, 2018 by Suvarchala Narayanan
- The world is shifting its dominant technological model away from serial programming, and for many incumbents the transition will be challenging.November 8, 2016 by Ron S. Dembo
- SVB CEO Greg Becker on where and how the next big tech innovations will emerge.July 19, 2016 by Chrisie Wendin
- How incumbent banks can respond to the startups and other firms disrupting their industry.
- Why established companies should join forces with upstart competitors.
All articles tagged: fintechs
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes