- Running a company in a pandemic-impacted world, the trouble with “managers,” and more of the most read stories this year.
- In a remodeled world, it is vital for companies to reinvent ways of working.
- Most structural changes will have tax implications. Thoughtful planning can help leaders convert tax traps into enhanced reorganization returns.
- The disciplines that enable restructuring of established companies are also essential levers for helping deals succeed.
- During a restructuring, rumors spread and fear takes hold. You can reduce the turmoil by finding ways to inform, empower, and inspire employees.
All articles tagged: fit for growth
Recommended by Strategy&
Take this short survey to shed light on the leadership characteristics that will propel your organization to success.