- Obi Ozor, the founder of Kobo360, a data-driven logistics startup based in Nigeria, explains how COVID-19 is accelerating digitization, which in turn is improving food security in Africa.
- Internationalization can help businesses rethink their global footprint and governments attract trade and enterprise.
- June 11, 2019 by Richard D’AveniHow one of the biggest companies you’ve never heard of may create the future of manufacturing.
- March 20, 2019 by Jeremy GrantJaime Augusto Zobel de Ayala, who leads one of the Philippines’ biggest conglomerates, explains how Southeast Asian companies are taking advantage of the changes in East–West dynamics.
- March 6, 2019 by Daniel GrossLinamar is evolving from an automotive supplier into fields such as agricultural equipment and infrastructure. As CEO Linda Hasenfratz tells us, it’s all part of the 100-year plan.
- November 7, 2017 by Ryan AventNot-So-Great Expectations
- June 14, 2017 by Barry JaruzelskiA new survey examines how political and economic shifts can affect corporate innovation.
- January 12, 2017 by Matt PalmquistAlthough manufacturers can derive some short-term benefits from unauthorized retailers, outright bootlegging is harmful to profits and reputation.
- June 27, 2016 by Daniel GrossPersonal preferences influence the way we process ambiguous information into financial certainty.
- Winners, losers, and strategies in the new world economic order.Related tags: china, China geopolitics, currency wars, disruption, economic growth, economics, emerging markets, financial crisis, geopolitics, global economy, global issues, global perspective, global trade, global trends, innovation, innovation strategy, international relations, megatrends, state-owned enterprises
All articles tagged: global trade
Saving to your library.
The item has been saved. Click here to access your saved items, or click the “X” to go back to the article.
There was an error