- Momentum is building for the use of green energy in a region long known for fossil fuel dependency.
- CEO Hernán Rincón explains his goal to transform Avianca into a digital company that flies airplanes.
- January 28, 2019 by Bobbie van der ListThe Dutch turned adversity into a compelling economic opportunity. Other countries could do the same.
- September 14, 2018 by Adam KahaneContentious pipeline projects all over the world offer examples of how complex problems require complicated solutions.
- Bernardo Vargas Gibsone, CEO of the Colombian utility and construction company ISA, sees opportunity emerging from turmoil.
- A new global megaproject, unparalleled in scope and ambition, presents vast opportunities and risks for multinationals.
- July 11, 2017 by Daniel GrossAlthough the transportation of people and goods has gotten cheaper, faster, and safer, low infrastructure investment has created frustrating bottlenecks.
- How to develop the right capabilities to lead global growth.
- New investments in infrastructure by private asset managers are changing the way the world finances its cities, power systems, and transportation links.
- On the world’s most diverse continent, companies need a deep understanding of local context.
- March 16, 2016 by Daniel GrossHas American economic history proved that pragmatism is the most effective ideology?
- October 15, 2015 by Ann GrahamManagement guru Rosabeth Moss Kanter urges the private sector to invest in the U.S. transportation system.
All articles tagged: infrastructure
- 1.Superhuman resources: How HR leaders have redefined their C-suite role
- 2.Why business leaders should try thinking like a comedian
- 3.Empathy: The glue we need to fix a fractured world
- 4.Meet modern compliance: Using AI and data to manage business risk better
- 5.Get your company in shape by redefining how people work
Videos, Galleries, & More
An integrated approach to city resilience and how urban leaders can better prepare for natural and human catastrophes.