- Jeffri Salim Davidson, group CEO of Sime Darby Berhad, explains how a diverse portfolio has cushioned the impact of COVID-19 in Asia.
- June 25, 2019 by Samantha MarshallMomentum is building for the use of green energy in a region long known for fossil fuel dependency.
- CEO Hernán Rincón explains his goal to transform Avianca into a digital company that flies airplanes.
- January 28, 2019 by Bobbie van der ListThe Dutch turned adversity into a compelling economic opportunity. Other countries could do the same.
- September 14, 2018 by Adam KahaneContentious pipeline projects all over the world offer examples of how complex problems require complicated solutions.
- Bernardo Vargas Gibsone, CEO of the Colombian utility and construction company ISA, sees opportunity emerging from turmoil.
- A new global megaproject, unparalleled in scope and ambition, presents vast opportunities and risks for multinationals.
- July 11, 2017 by Daniel GrossAlthough the transportation of people and goods has gotten cheaper, faster, and safer, low infrastructure investment has created frustrating bottlenecks.
- How to develop the right capabilities to lead global growth.
- New investments in infrastructure by private asset managers are changing the way the world finances its cities, power systems, and transportation links.
- On the world’s most diverse continent, companies need a deep understanding of local context.
- March 16, 2016 by Daniel GrossHas American economic history proved that pragmatism is the most effective ideology?
- October 15, 2015 by Ann GrahamManagement guru Rosabeth Moss Kanter urges the private sector to invest in the U.S. transportation system.
All articles tagged: infrastructure
More PwC insights
Bold insights for bold leaders. A new series that addresses the most urgent forces facing business leaders in 2021 — and beyond. Explore the series.