Robert Wachter, M.D., author of The Digital Doctor, is increasingly optimistic that technology can improve healthcare. Better strategic management of people, systems, and data is making a difference.
- In their new book, Reid Hoffman and Chris Yeh explain why it often makes sense to prioritize growth over efficiency.
- Professors Vijay Govindarajan and Ravi Ramamurti offer U.S. healthcare providers a prescription for reverse innovation from India.September 19, 2018 by Theodore Kinni
- The power landscape is changing quickly, providing new opportunities for both upstarts and traditional utilities.July 23, 2018
- Companies are already designing robots to handle tasks that would be unthinkable for humans.July 16, 2018 by Kevin Maney
- A selection of books perfect for your commute — or the beach.July 3, 2018
- A new generation of devices, powered by artificial intelligence, could be in consumers’ hands within a few years.
- Innovation is like a garden — you need to create an environment where it can flourish.May 23, 2018 by Vicki Huff
- Building strategy at a newly spun-off company means moving quickly to reset expectations.May 1, 2018 by Daniel Gross
- The “head magician” at Katjes Magic Candy Factory talks about custom candy, serial entrepreneurship, technology, and the growing pains of startups.April 13, 2018 by Deborah Unger
- In her book on inventive genius, Melissa Schilling delves into the personality traits that lead to breakthroughs. See also “Summer Reading: 8 Business Books – in Pictures”April 9, 2018 by James Surowiecki
- The Amazon, Berkshire Hathaway, and JPMorgan Chase announcement shows that new action is possible.March 19, 2018 by Eric J. McNulty
- Leaders must act quickly to overcome obstacles so they can harness revenue opportunities for the industry and health benefits for society.
- Best-selling author Daniel Pink analyzes more than 700 studies to reveal the science of perfect timing. See also “Summer Reading: 8 Business Books – in Pictures”February 21, 2018 by Theodore Kinni
- The greatest learning often takes place when we step outside our comfort zones.
For further insights, read “Two Simple Concepts to Free Up Innovation.”February 13, 2018
- Step into your “yikes zone,” then break anxiety-producing and overwhelming tasks into small, doable pieces. See also “How to Innovate by Stretching Yourself Mentally.”February 13, 2018 by George E.L. Barbee
- As large companies join forces to tackle healthcare, they will accelerate innovation and disruption in the broader industry.
- Instead of returning capital to shareholders through buybacks and dividends, companies will have to invest aggressively in profitable growth initiatives.
- In his magisterial new biography of the ultimate Renaissance man, Walter Isaacson provides important insights into the nature of creativity and innovation. See also “Summer Reading: 8 Business Books – in Pictures”January 30, 2018 by James Surowiecki
- Eight ways that AI is likely to reshape business in the next 12 months. For further insights, see PwC’s study.January 24, 2018
- In her new book, Leslie Berlin offers a group portrait of the unsung heroes who forged iconic companies — and a new industry — in the 1970s.January 10, 2018 by Mark Gimein
- Seven books that will help you kick off 2018 on a sound footing.December 21, 2017
- Freek Vermeulen of the London Business School offers contrarian nuggets for innovation-hungry leaders. See also “Summer Reading: 8 Business Books – in Pictures”December 13, 2017 by Theodore Kinni
- Chip and Dan Heath explain how to add defining moments to your customer experience.November 22, 2017 by Theodore Kinni
- Animal SpiritsNovember 7, 2017 by Ken Favaro
All articles tagged: innovation
|Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 …||Next >|