- In an industry driven and sustained by trust, the pandemic has brought both challenges and opportunities for customer and employee experience.
- April 6, 2020 by Mike JakemanIn their comprehensive new book, Deaths of Despair and the Future of Capitalism, economists Anne Case and Angus Deaton explain why mortality rates in the U.S. are rising.
- April 1, 2019 by Allison SchragerIn her new book, Allison Schrager argues that we can learn a lot about risk management, moral hazard, and financial safety from the dudes who tackle 80-foot waves on fiberglass boards.
- March 11, 2019 by Josh LevsTo level the playing field at the office, it is essential that companies promote work–life balance and family-friendly policies for all employees.
- For Antonio Huertas Mejías, chief executive officer of the MAPFRE insurance company, economic growth aligns with making a sustainable contribution to the wider community.
- July 20, 2018A quick look at the challenges faced by location-independent freelancers, and the opportunities they present for organizations. For more insight, read “Designing a Future for the Untethered Workforce.”
- July 18, 2018 by Suvarchala NarayananThe gig economy — and the growing group of digital nomads within it — requires a wider variety of new products and services than businesses and governments are currently prepared to deliver. See also “Digital Nomads."
- Pursuing effective growth strategies will help firms navigate the uncertainty in the U.S. market.
All articles tagged: insurance
Four stepping stones enable youth to cross the digital divide and gain the necessary skills to thrive.