To thrive in the growing MA market, a culture of regulatory compliance is key.
- In a turbulent environment, it is vital for healthcare companies to build business models that can withstand uncertainty and change.
- It’s a case study in the “attacker’s advantage.”December 7, 2017 by Ram Charan
- When it comes to attracting big business and talent, smaller cities often lose out. But Woonsocket, R.I., is poised to break the cycle.December 5, 2017 by Daniel Gross
- As the healthcare landscape evolves, stakeholders in the pharmacy value chain need to rethink how they organize to deliver value.
- How private equity firms can unlock the M&A capabilities premium to win in a cutthroat market.
- Addressing climate change with a sense of urgency isn’t a matter of morality, two economists argue. It’s about managing risk.May 26, 2015 by Katie Fehrenbacher
- Medicare’s big announcement on payment models is an inflection point in the transition from volume to value.
- The digital interconnection of billions of devices is today’s most dynamic business opportunity.November 10, 2014 by Frank Burkitt
- This four-part approach can help outpatient clinics treat more patients with the same facility and staff.
- The emergence of new technologies could convince physicians and insurers that patient-specific healthcare is here to stay.
- A somewhat radical proposal: all-inclusive treatment for a specific condition or procedure, at a preset price.
- In Reinventing American Health Care, professor Ezekiel Emanuel predicts that the benefits of reform are still years away.March 25, 2014 by Theodore Kinni
- As Medicare reimbursement rates continue to drop, three critical factors will separate the winners from the losers.
- Nancy Scola reviews Joel Gurin’s Open Data Now, the first book to detail the rich business opportunities in open data and the challenges in capturing them.February 11, 2014 by Nancy Scola
- The economist explains how financial crises spread like a disease and what companies can do to immunize themselves.January 20, 2014 by Frieda Klotz
- A bundled approach to treatment offers higher quality, lower costs, and a better experience for patients.
- As the Affordable Care Act takes effect, health insurance companies will have to design and implement new healthcare models to keep up with the new consumer population.
- Looking to get up to speed on the far-reaching changes in the U.S. healthcare landscape? These resources will help.October 10, 2013 by Paul Michelman
- Recent deals suggest that geographic concentration is trumping the benefits of pure size.
- The days of the disengaged health consumer are numbered. Consumerization will transform healthcare systems, involving individuals as never before in the management of their own care.
- Beyond the Rhetoric of ReformNovember 27, 2012 by J. Philip Lathrop
- Special coverage for data attacks is not enough — companies must also beef up internal protections and oversight.September 14, 2012
- Gernot Wagner, an economist with the Environmental Defense Fund, believes business will push for policy change.September 10, 2012 by Rob Norton
- As nations seek to expand services more cost-effectively, the stakeholders who pay the bills and provide the care must collaborate.
All articles tagged: insurers
|Page 1 2 3 4||Next >|