- Many Indian women have stopped working, even though India’s GDP has grown. As COVID-19 brings the economy to a halt, India must critically examine its policies through a gender lens.
- Research suggests that with the right mind-set, technological literacy, and community engagement, you can shepherd your entire workforce into the digital future.
- Steelcase CEO Jim Keane explains how giving people work-space choices can make workplace behavior more human.August 21, 2019 by Art Kleiner
- Cash handouts and high-speed Internet are attracting people to unlikely places now that remote working is on the rise.May 22, 2019 by Linda Rodriguez McRobbie
- The surprising ways machine learning can pick up when we fail.November 8, 2018 by Linda Rodriguez McRobbie
- The story of how one organization helped the chronically homeless demonstrates the inherent value of observation, empathy, and perseverance.November 8, 2018 by Howard Yu
- What can be done when business and society marginalize those with cognitive decline?September 27, 2018 by Art Kleiner
- Companies are already designing robots to handle tasks that would be unthinkable for humans.July 16, 2018 by Kevin Maney
- With roughly equal numbers of open jobs and unemployed people, companies are scrapping their talent plans and looking for workers wherever they can find them.June 6, 2018 by Daniel Gross
- Towns in the U.S. are scrambling to attract Amazon’s second headquarters, but there are more effective ways to put people to work. Fill the vacant jobs in your area.March 21, 2018 by Daniel Gross
All articles tagged: jobs
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes