- Obi Ozor, the founder of Kobo360, a data-driven logistics startup based in Nigeria, explains how COVID-19 is accelerating digitization, which in turn is improving food security in Africa.
- For Greg Lehmkuhl, president and CEO of Lineage Logistics, temperature-controlled supply chains for perishables are one of the world’s next great platforms.
- October 31, 2016 by Duff McDonaldPlanning for Unpredictability
- July 26, 2016 by Daniel GrossAlthough fewer people are working at factories in America, output has been rising.
- Global businesses are about to integrate their operations into a seamless digital whole, and thereby change the world.
All articles tagged: logistics
More PwC insights
Bold insights for bold leaders. A new series that addresses the most urgent forces facing business leaders in 2021 — and beyond. Explore the series.