- COVID-19 is forcing companies to leverage digital experiences rather than rely on traditional face-to-face models of engagement, but the change requires ramping up investments and reimagining operating models.
- August 31, 2020 by David LancefieldIn The Ends Game, professors Marco Bertini and Oded Koenigsberg explain how companies can help their customers meet goals by rewriting the rules of commerce.
- March 19, 2020 by Matt PalmquistCorporate charity campaigns and donations are popular marketing tools. But do they pay off?
- February 26, 2020 by Mark GimeinIn his new book, The Passion Economy, journalist Adam Davidson uncovers stories of small businesses that thrive in niches.
- February 18, 2020 by Daniel AkstIn his new book, Not Born Yesterday, Hugo Mercier argues that humans are wired to see through misinformation and lies.
- January 15, 2020 by Ana Paula FloresRoberto Martínez, CEO of PepsiCo Foods Mexico, is capitalizing on digital tools to better understand the needs of new consumers. And he’s not forgetting about the power of empathy.
- November 5, 2019 by Catharine P. TaylorThriving in a complex and expanding ecosystem.
- August 23, 2019 by Matt PalmquistIt’s the sentiment, not the volume, of posts that matters.
- August 14, 2019 by Theodore KinniRobert Wilson’s biography of P.T. Barnum seeks to balance the humbug and hucksterism with business success and good works.
- July 15, 2019 by Josh LevsAsking questions about what leaders and colleagues value can unearth authentic narratives.
- June 6, 2019 by Matt PalmquistWhen a company’s ads run next to fabricated articles, its reputation suffers.
- May 13, 2019 by Daniel GrossDylan Collins, CEO of SuperAwesome, describes how his six-year-old company is hitting a growth spurt by leading the charge on digital privacy for children.
- May 8, 2019 by David ClarkeIf professionals want to change the world, they need to master the Four Cs.
- To thrive in a world of apps, platforms, and privacy concerns, marketers have to become multitaskers.
- April 29, 2019 by Bob WoodsVoice-activated technology and devices are creating new media, entertainment, and marketing businesses built on the age-old power of simply listening.
- January 24, 2019 by Bob WoodsAs the industry continues to find its footing as a business, competitive video gaming has emerged as the fastest-growing sector in the global sports business.
- November 5, 2018 by Catharine P. TaylorMarketing Is Dead! Long Live Marketing! See also Top Shelf Picks: Best Business Books 2018.
- October 18, 2018 by Bob WoodsAs advertising revenues begin to catch up with the growth of the medium, podcasting is building the infrastructure of a billion-dollar media industry.
- September 5, 2018 by Alan SiegelMany companies confuse purpose programs with corporate responsibility. Here’s how to craft an authentic and effective purpose statement.
- The company that owns AOL and Yahoo is investing in content, software, and better online user experiences for marketers and consumers.
- May 7, 2018 by Christopher VollmerDeveloping new sources of income is a vital strategic imperative.
- Global growth, social media, and technology are allowing professional basketball to engage fans in the arena and online.
- April 23, 2018 by Bob WoodsE-sports evolved from a hobby into an obsession, into a business — and now it is a full-fledged entertainment industry.
- March 9, 2018 by Matt PalmquistConsumers’ bonds with brand characters are much like trusted friendships. And when that old pal gets a makeover, certain consumers will be resistant to the change.
- As the thriving sector matures, new growth strategies will be necessary.
All articles tagged: marketing
|Page 1 2 3 4||Next >|
Videos, Galleries, & More
The ninth annual report offers a quantitative market outlook to 2035.