- New research offers a taxonomy that can help marketers choose the right partners and deploy them effectively.
- December 2, 2020 by Vicki Huff EckertGoogle’s decision to phase out third-party cookies will usher in a new digital economy.
- Marketing was already at a defining moment, but COVID-19 has hastened the need for transformation.
- COVID-19 is forcing companies to leverage digital experiences rather than rely on traditional face-to-face models of engagement, but the change requires ramping up investments and reimagining operating models.
- March 19, 2020 by Matt PalmquistCorporate charity campaigns and donations are popular marketing tools. But do they pay off?
- November 15, 2019 by Theodore KinniA new book by two professors provides a tool kit for designers of customer, user, and employee experiences.
- August 14, 2019 by Theodore KinniRobert Wilson’s biography of P.T. Barnum seeks to balance the humbug and hucksterism with business success and good works.
- April 11, 2018 by Amy EmmertPeople want more human touch in their shopping experiences, but in this increasingly digital, automated world, how can brands deliver?
- He understood that everything a company sells — and everything its customers do — should contribute to the experience.
- January 25, 2018 by Eric J. McNultyHow I liberated myself from points and why it matters to your company.
- November 7, 2017 by Catharine P. TaylorSteady Progress
- February 20, 2017 by Shellie KarabellINSEAD’s David Dubois on how companies and their customers communicate in the digital age.
- February 1, 2017 by Matt PalmquistPopular commercials aired during the big game can drive up a firm’s stock price, but only if the brand is relatively unknown or has a flagging reputation.
- October 20, 2016 by Matt PalmquistBeing recognized as an international brand is usually a decided competitive advantage. But some markets and certain consumers prefer local firms.
- October 13, 2016 by Matt PalmquistCustomers who don’t hit the target to qualify for a reward are apt to hold it against the company and make fewer subsequent purchases.
- August 11, 2016 by Matt PalmquistAppealing to the cultural and economic specifics of a foreign market is the key to getting consumers to shop more frequently and spend more.
- June 7, 2016 by Suvarchala NarayananWhat do feature phones, regional newspapers, and smartphones have in common? They’re all vehicles for the country’s remarkable move to digital broadband.
- April 14, 2016 by Matt PalmquistDespite privacy concerns, businesses can benefit from including personalized information about potential customers in their email advertising appeals.
All articles tagged: marketing strategies
Saving to your library.
The item has been saved. Click here to access your saved items, or click the “X” to go back to the article.
There was an error