- A new PwC survey reveals U.S. executives’ concerns about tax policy and pandemic response, and indicates plans for growth through trade and M&A.
- Crisis creates business opportunities. This time, M&A activity will lead the way, and buyers will be in the driver’s seat.
- Cross-border deals face increased scrutiny, but understanding where regulators are coming from can help prevent trouble.
- A new study shows that alliances and joint ventures are on the rise worldwide.
- October 2, 2018 by Ken FavaroThree questions will help you find the best combination of buy, borrow, and build for your business.
- September 26, 2018 by Art KleinerBrazilian media and private equity leader Eduardo Sirotsky Melzer has a message for high-tech, middle-market companies in emerging economies: This could be their moment.
- April 18, 2018 by Daniel GrossPursuit of innovation is crucial in the competitive global market.
- December 7, 2017 by Ram CharanIt’s a case study in the “attacker’s advantage.”
- December 5, 2017 by Daniel GrossWhen it comes to attracting big business and talent, smaller cities often lose out. But Woonsocket, R.I., is poised to break the cycle.
- Discoveries in materials science could lead to a new era of growth. Who is best positioned to benefit — incumbent companies or upstarts?
- July 5, 2016 by Art KleinerFormer NBC Universal CEO Bob Wright looks back on his two decades at GE — and forward to a post-broadcast, post-cable media world.
- June 13, 2016 by Daniel GrossRemember the old adage that who you know matters as much as what you know?
- The case for consolidation in U.S. retail and commercial banking.
- Mature food companies need to use aggressive cost reduction, portfolio simplification, and substantially new approaches to growth to deliver competitive returns.
- October 29, 2015 by Matt PalmquistGiven the growing number of international mergers, managers must overcome cultural differences with foreign colleagues to avoid the type of friction that can devalue a deal.
All articles tagged: mergers and deals
Saving to your library.
The item has been saved. Click here to access your saved items, or click the “X” to go back to the article.
There was an error