- More marriages are expected to end following COVID-19 lockdowns, and boards should be aware of what that means for CEOs.
- Banks need to fight for their share of wallet where the customer relationship is forged: at the point of sale.
- April 18, 2018 by Daniel GrossPursuit of innovation is crucial in the competitive global market.
- August 31, 2015 by John IzzoThe Canadian telecom giant transformed its business by adopting a clear, stable approach to strategy and culture.
- August 6, 2015 by Kevin GrievePlatforms like Apple Pay and Google Wallet will need to ensure a seamless and secure experience for merchants and consumers.
- June 30, 2015 by Michael SantoliSince its introduction in 2008, bitcoin has enjoyed a rapid and tumultuous rise. Is the digital currency built to last?
- April 29, 2015 by Catherine PalmieriTo revive stagnant loyalty programs, companies should replace the routine granting of points with unpredictable, tangible rewards.
- April 20, 2015 by Jeffrey RothfederBusiness leaders in at least 16 sectors are still not fully prepared for the digital transformation of their industries.
- Medicare’s big announcement on payment models is an inflection point in the transition from volume to value.
- September 30, 2014 by Eric J. McNultyHolding people, companies, or systems responsible for their mistakes is about more than just pointing a finger at the most convenient target.
- August 14, 2014 by Ken FavaroAnswering two critical questions will fortify your company’s strategy—and your ability to implement it.
- June 2, 2014 by Eric J. McNultyThe former entrepreneur analyzes the leadership skills that new companies need for long-term success.
- May 22, 2014 by Ken FavaroAlthough culture is much more than an “enabler” of strategy, it’s no substitute for it.
- May 15, 2014 by Matt PalmquistCrowdsourcing offers companies the opportunity to analyze large amounts of data in innovative ways.
- May 12, 2014 by Tim LaseterFuture leaders will succeed by being entrepreneurial and by rethinking the balance between financial and social goals.
- March 14, 2014 by Charity DelichAn interactive look at the highs and lows surrounding the controversial digital currency.
- November 21, 2013 by Matt PalmquistBusiness managers may think they’re fooling customers with a $4.99 price tag, but a new study shows most consumers would rather pay $5.00.
- A bundled approach to treatment offers higher quality, lower costs, and a better experience for patients.
- October 31, 2013 by Matt PalmquistWhen it comes to managing a company’s working capital, CFOs must balance the need to stock inventory against the need to provide value for shareholders.
- August 2, 2013 by Matt PalmquistProtections from the consequences of failure encourage these leaders to make riskier bets that end up benefiting shareholders more.
- July 19, 2013 by Matt PalmquistWell-meaning but meddlesome boards can wreak havoc on a company during a financial crisis.
- June 7, 2013When assessing penalty charges, companies must be fair, flexible, and transparent.
- January 4, 2013George S. Yip, co-author of Strategic Transformation: Changing While Winning, introduces an excerpt from Management in 10 Words: Practical Advice from the Man Who Created One of the World’s Largest Retailers, by Terry Leahy, that explores the anchoring effect of business values.
- August 17, 2012Pay for performance provides a big incentive for managing analysts’ expectations.
- May 29, 2012 by Laura W. GellerA leading solar energy policy advocate explains how this dynamic, rapidly maturing industry can reach its true potential.
All articles tagged: payments
|Page 1 2 3 4||Next >|
More PwC insights
Bold insights for bold leaders. A new series that addresses the most urgent forces facing business leaders in 2021 — and beyond. Explore the series.