Pursuit of innovation is crucial in the competitive global market.
- The Canadian telecom giant transformed its business by adopting a clear, stable approach to strategy and culture.August 31, 2015 by John Izzo
- Platforms like Apple Pay and Google Wallet will need to ensure a seamless and secure experience for merchants and consumers.August 6, 2015 by Kevin Grieve
- Since its introduction in 2008, bitcoin has enjoyed a rapid and tumultuous rise. Is the digital currency built to last?June 30, 2015 by Michael Santoli
- To revive stagnant loyalty programs, companies should replace the routine granting of points with unpredictable, tangible rewards.April 29, 2015 by Catherine Palmieri
- Business leaders in at least 16 sectors are still not fully prepared for the digital transformation of their industries.April 20, 2015 by Jeffrey Rothfeder
- Medicare’s big announcement on payment models is an inflection point in the transition from volume to value.
- Holding people, companies, or systems responsible for their mistakes is about more than just pointing a finger at the most convenient target.September 30, 2014 by Eric J. McNulty
- Answering two critical questions will fortify your company’s strategy—and your ability to implement it.August 14, 2014 by Ken Favaro
- The former entrepreneur analyzes the leadership skills that new companies need for long-term success.June 2, 2014 by Eric J. McNulty
- Although culture is much more than an “enabler” of strategy, it’s no substitute for it.May 22, 2014 by Ken Favaro
- Crowdsourcing offers companies the opportunity to analyze large amounts of data in innovative ways.May 15, 2014 by Matt Palmquist
- Future leaders will succeed by being entrepreneurial and by rethinking the balance between financial and social goals.May 12, 2014 by Tim Laseter
- An interactive look at the highs and lows surrounding the controversial digital currency.March 14, 2014 by Charity Delich
- Business managers may think they’re fooling customers with a $4.99 price tag, but a new study shows most consumers would rather pay $5.00.November 21, 2013 by Matt Palmquist
- A bundled approach to treatment offers higher quality, lower costs, and a better experience for patients.
- When it comes to managing a company’s working capital, CFOs must balance the need to stock inventory against the need to provide value for shareholders.October 31, 2013 by Matt Palmquist
- Protections from the consequences of failure encourage these leaders to make riskier bets that end up benefiting shareholders more.August 2, 2013 by Matt Palmquist
- Well-meaning but meddlesome boards can wreak havoc on a company during a financial crisis.July 19, 2013 by Matt Palmquist
- When assessing penalty charges, companies must be fair, flexible, and transparent.June 7, 2013
- George S. Yip, co-author of Strategic Transformation: Changing While Winning, introduces an excerpt from Management in 10 Words: Practical Advice from the Man Who Created One of the World’s Largest Retailers, by Terry Leahy, that explores the anchoring effect of business values.January 4, 2013
- Pay for performance provides a big incentive for managing analysts’ expectations.August 17, 2012
- A leading solar energy policy advocate explains how this dynamic, rapidly maturing industry can reach its true potential.May 29, 2012 by Laura W. Geller
- Ann Rhoades, author of Built on Values: Creating an Enviable Culture That Outperforms the Competition, introduces a lesson in attaining the full potential of employees from All In: How the Best Managers Create a Culture of Belief and Drive Big Results, by Adrian Gostick and Chester Elton.April 27, 2012
- What top-tier PE firms can teach public companies about creating and sustaining value over time.
All articles tagged: payments
|Page 1 2 3 4||Next >|
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes