- Customers give personal information to companies that are careful about trust, transparency, and the type of data they request.
- The monetary value of information about a single person’s online and offline activity may reach $10 a month by 2025 in the U.S. For further insights, read “Tomorrow’s Data Heroes.”February 27, 2019
- Telecom companies are struggling to find a profitable identity in today’s digital sphere. What about helping customers control their information?
- Typical crisis planning focuses on specific potential shocks. But how do you prepare for an unforeseen “asymmetric” threat — one that comes out of nowhere, with no rule book to follow?
- The chair of a foundation dedicated to safeguarding personal information online believes blockchain is the answer.March 8, 2018 by Alan Morrison
All articles tagged: preventing identity theft
Elsewhere in s+b
- by Ulrich Störk, Nadia Kubis, and Art Kleiner
- by Jesse Sostrin
- by Miles Everson, John Sviokla, and Kelly Barnes
Videos, Galleries, & More