- Occasionally, a business overtakes its competitors and moves from industry player to industry leader. Southeast Asia points the way for how to achieve this.
- November 15, 2019 by Theodore KinniA new book by two professors provides a tool kit for designers of customer, user, and employee experiences.
- November 23, 2016 by Theodore KinniA Harvard Medical School psychologist explains how to manage your emotions and achieve your goals.
- February 24, 2016 by Theodore KinniThe legal scholar and coauthor of Nudge calls out four must-reads on decision making.
- January 6, 2016 by Theodore KinniThe entrepreneur-in-residence for the City of Los Angeles Mayor’s Office recommends three books to stimulate organizational entrepreneurship and innovation.
- December 9, 2015 by Theodore KinniA Columbia Business School professor suggests a reading list for leaders struggling to hold on to competitive advantage.
All articles tagged: recommended reading
More PwC insights
Bold insights for bold leaders. A new series that addresses the most urgent forces facing business leaders in 2021 — and beyond. Explore the series.