- Occasionally, a business overtakes its competitors and moves from industry player to industry leader. Southeast Asia points the way for how to achieve this.
- November 15, 2019 by Theodore KinniA new book by two professors provides a tool kit for designers of customer, user, and employee experiences.
- November 23, 2016 by Theodore KinniA Harvard Medical School psychologist explains how to manage your emotions and achieve your goals.
- February 24, 2016 by Theodore KinniThe legal scholar and coauthor of Nudge calls out four must-reads on decision making.
- January 6, 2016 by Theodore KinniThe entrepreneur-in-residence for the City of Los Angeles Mayor’s Office recommends three books to stimulate organizational entrepreneurship and innovation.
- December 9, 2015 by Theodore KinniA Columbia Business School professor suggests a reading list for leaders struggling to hold on to competitive advantage.
All articles tagged: recommended reading
- 1.Superhuman resources: How HR leaders have redefined their C-suite role
- 2.Why business leaders should try thinking like a comedian
- 3.Empathy: The glue we need to fix a fractured world
- 4.Meet modern compliance: Using AI and data to manage business risk better
- 5.Get your company in shape by redefining how people work
Videos, Galleries, & More
An integrated approach to city resilience and how urban leaders can better prepare for natural and human catastrophes.