- Occasionally, a business overtakes its competitors and moves from industry player to industry leader. Southeast Asia points the way for how to achieve this.
- November 15, 2019 by Theodore KinniA new book by two professors provides a tool kit for designers of customer, user, and employee experiences.
- November 23, 2016 by Theodore KinniA Harvard Medical School psychologist explains how to manage your emotions and achieve your goals.
- February 24, 2016 by Theodore KinniThe legal scholar and coauthor of Nudge calls out four must-reads on decision making.
- January 6, 2016 by Theodore KinniThe entrepreneur-in-residence for the City of Los Angeles Mayor’s Office recommends three books to stimulate organizational entrepreneurship and innovation.
- December 9, 2015 by Theodore KinniA Columbia Business School professor suggests a reading list for leaders struggling to hold on to competitive advantage.
All articles tagged: recommended reading
- 1.Create a virtual watercooler to spark innovative problem-solving
- 2.How the need for secure supply chains is propelling blockchain
- 3.The secret recipe for organizational culture is no recipe
- 4.Aneeta Rattan confronts bias in the workplace
- 5.How organizations can design for agility and embrace uncertainty
More PwC insights
Four fault lines show a fracturing among global consumers.